No announcement yet.

Berto will remind everyone that he is a beast tomorrow night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    This is why I stood on the fence with this, Guerrero being the far superior infighter and Berto having no inside game. Still didn't expect Guerrero to dominate like that.
    Jesus christ dude. That's not the issue.

Berto fights the way he fights is because he knows he got glass for a chin. Everything he does is build upon the fact this guy is a egg chin nerd. This severely limits your explosion output. It have NOTHING to do with his 'inside game'.

it have everything to do with the fact that his chin is so weak you can crack it by farting on it.

Comment

• Berto gets dropped so many times. It's great watching him.
      He's like Young Wladimir. I KNEW he was gonna get knocked down against Robert. Featherfist Robert became Julian Jackson when fighting Berto. lmfao.

****. I WAS SHOCKED Berto didn't get knocked the hell out, considering he looked like he was about to enter AMIR KHAN mode. any second.
      DD

Comment

• Originally posted by FightScorer View Post

Berto fights the way he fights is because he knows he got glass for a chin. Everything he does is build upon the fact this guy is a egg chin nerd. This severely limits your explosion output. It have NOTHING to do with his 'inside game'.

it have everything to do with the fact that his chin is so weak you can crack it by farting on it.
        He has a decent chin, it's the temple area where he's extremely weak. Now stop trolling...

He can't fight on the inside, all there is to it.

Comment

This has to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on here.

Comment

He has a decent chin, it's the temple area where he's extremely weak. Now stop trolling...

He can't fight on the inside, all there is to it.

You got a god damn picture of Broner.. You are talking about 'temple areas' and yet I'm trolling? Sit your ***** azz down, admit that you are a virgin in real life and never talked to a hot girl, much less hanged out with one, or sexxed one.
            I'm a college student and I major in business. University > than your intelligence. I know about this stuff.

Sit down son.

Your God Berto got a ****ing egg chin .Deal with it. Report me.
            I will talk about chins on any websites I go to. If talking about chins is 'a crime' on the scene. I'll gladly do the time.

Egg chin worshipper
            Last edited by FightScorer; 11-29-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              This has to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on here.
              You are a Wlad fan dude.... Of course you hate it when chins are mentioned. Lmao.

Your opinions on chins is worth ****.

Comment

You got a god damn picture of Broner.. You are talking about 'temple areas' and yet I'm trolling? Sit your ***** azz down, admit that you are a virgin in real life and never talked to a hot girl, much less hanged out with one, or sexxed one.

Sit down son.

Your God Berto got a ****ing egg chin .Deal with it. Report me.
                I will talk about chins on any websites I go to. If talking about chins is 'a crime' on the scene. I'll gladly do the time.

Egg chin worshipper
                Just go back to scoring fights, liked you better in those threads, epic troll threads.

Comment

• I don't know, maybe it's just me. But when I hear a fighter yell with virtually every punch he throws, it sometimes makes me think he ain't all that great.

I will say both Berto and Guerrero made it an exciting fight to watch. So we may see a rematch in the not too distant future.

Comment

Just go back to scoring fights, liked you better in those threads, epic troll threads.
                    Fine.. I'll be serious. You wanna talk chins without trolling involved.?

Deal.

1- Just because you have never been knocked out don't mean your chin is strong. Trinidad was only knocked out once by Hopkins, but his chin was never his strong area. He have the ABILITY to recover from kds, but he always suffers easy KDS.

2- Berto DOES have a weak chin. I have no idea why you trying to defend this ****. **** that.
                    Dude he was dropped 5 times in his last two fights. How many more times does he need to go down to prove he got a glass chin?

3- Berto FIGHTS LIKE THIS because he got a weak chin, the reason he was holding and clinching for 90% of the fight was because HE Knows he will get knocked the **** out if he ever directly engages.

4- Lmao. i can't wait till he gets dropped again and guys like you defending him by saying 'he dont have a weak chin, he just have a weak temple'

rofl. That is almost sig worthy.

Comment

Berto got no chin. None. That is the issue, not his shoulder rolls. He fights like that cuz he got a fuking egg chin. This is the reason i WILL NEVER bet on egg chin fighters or fighters who are suspected to have egg chins..

Broner is gonna do the egg chin dance real soon and so will Gennady Golevkin.
                      chin??no he has 0 defense and fights dumb,he let Robert push him all around the ring at will,refused to use his legs to turn Robert and couldnt hurt him because he didnt get full extension on his punches,Robert looked far from great and really shows how poor Berto fought.i overestimated Berto and won't make that mistake again.he is just a dumb fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X