Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto will remind everyone that he is a beast tomorrow night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they were both garbage..two idiots who didnt know what to do in the ring..mayweather would smash them both in the same night...dont make guerrero into something hes not..its not him being good its berto being ****

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Berto will be reminded tomorrow that
      he is just another Haymon creation.

Told you people.

Comment

• I do not think we will see Berto as a high profile fighter anymore. He will get a couple more high profile paydays of course but to me, it seems his punch resistance and reflexes are withering away every time he steps in the ring. Also he just seemed all out of sorts in there. He had some success in spots, but he had ample opportunities to spin off the ropes and make things happen. I suppose one could blame it on rust or weight drain, but I am not so sure. It was like he never could settle into the fight. Something is not right with him.

Guerrero surprised me with his strength and monster grit. I was not expecting that type of fight from him at all. He still frustrated me a bit by smothering his own punches. I wish he would have created some space once in a while to get some good power punches in there. If he would have, he would have gotten Berto out of there. Cannot criticize him really though. He got in there and pounded out a win in an impressive manner.

Comment

• Berto was never anything close to what people made him out to be even before he lost to Ortiz, He was a guy that HBO threw a lot of money at because they had high hopes for him, am not surprise that Guerrero beats him at all, Now lets see Guerrero claim a belt at 147 maybe against Paulie M since his fight against Hatton is now dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            He is going to maul Guerrero,this will be a rough,brutal,bloody fight. Roberts mouth just wrote a check his ass can't cash,bump this after the fight
            c'mon X....Berto is no beast...can't be thinking like that my dude LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Berto was never anything close to what people made him out to be even before he lost to Ortiz, He was a guy that HBO threw a lot of money at because they had high hopes for him, am not surprise that Guerrero beats him at all, Now lets see Guerrero claim a belt at 147 maybe against Paulie M since his fight against Hatton is now dead.
              paulie got beat up by freaken cano against guerrero he will probably get TKO'd

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                I do not think we will see Berto as a high profile fighter anymore. He will get a couple more high profile paydays of course but to me, it seems his punch resistance and reflexes are withering away every time he steps in the ring. Also he just seemed all out of sorts in there. He had some success in spots, but he had ample opportunities to spin off the ropes and make things happen. I suppose one could blame it on rust or weight drain, but I am not so sure. It was like he never could settle into the fight. Something is not right with him.

Guerrero surprised me with his strength and monster grit. I was not expecting that type of fight from him at all. He still frustrated me a bit by smothering his own punches. I wish he would have created some space once in a while to get some good power punches in there. If he would have, he would have gotten Berto out of there. Cannot criticize him really though. He got in there and pounded out a win in an impressive manner.
                He never had a good chin....dude got stunned in the first round to Collazo who is not a big puncher.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  they were both garbage..two idiots who didnt know what to do in the ring..mayweather would smash them both in the same night...dont make guerrero into something hes not..its not him being good its berto being ****
                  Robert did just what he was supposed to do. He won. What you want him to stay on the outside and let Berto Speed and power dictate the fight LOL he Took a dog fight to the Haiti and The Haiti got his eyes SHUT. When was the last time you seen Guerrero fight like that LOL, if he fought like that every fight then what you say will make sense right now sounds like you just a hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    He is going to maul Guerrero,this will be a rough,brutal,bloody fight. Roberts mouth just wrote a check his ass can't cash,bump this after the fight
                    He did look like a beast alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Robert did just what he was supposed to do. He won. What you want him to stay on the outside and let Berto Speed and power dictate the fight LOL he Took a dog fight to the Haiti and The Haiti got his eyes SHUT. When was the last time you seen Guerrero fight like that LOL, if he fought like that every fight then what you say will make sense right now sounds like you just a hater.
                      good post, rob is a smart guy. he's not as talented as the top p4p fighters but his ring IQ is up there with the best. and to the guy who was upset that guerrero was smothering his own punches. yes, but he's not naturally an inside fighter so i'm not surprised that he didn't look good at it but he knew it would give him his best chance to win and he got a WIDE UD that nobody will question

Comment

Working...
                      X