No announcement yet.

Purses for Saturday: Berto: $1.625,000, Guerrero: 1,000,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    The PED thing is not the biggest problem, people are shocked because Berto is not a big draw in terms of ticket sales or TV ratings. Not to mention he has yet to accomplish anything significant.
    I can understand that and I agree because those things are true, Berto's hasn't accomplished too much and his purse doesn't warrant what he himself can bring and generate. I made the comment because it seems as the PEDs was what everyone was focusing on despite the fact that the investigation proved that it was contamination.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      I wonder how big a stable of fighters Haymon can continue to do this for?
      I don't know but I'm glad Santa Cruz will be able to get paid. He's one of the most consistently entertaining fighters in boxing.

Comment

A Big Pay Day for Berto and he is back on HBO...WOW!

The Power Of Al Haymon!

Comment

Wow both overpaid

Comment

HBO house fighter lost and they were still praising him all the way. Berto will get another payday from HBO thanks to Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              HBO house fighter lost and they were still praising him all the way. Berto will get another payday from HBO thanks to Al Haymon.
              yeah, as long as they match him up with a top/exciting fighter. he can go to showtime as well, since gbp does cards on their network too. man, both these dudes got paid tonight.

Comment

both deserved every penny of their purse

Comment

Working...
                X