• Show
Clear All

This is just sad.

Comment

well i am not shocked

hope jmm has done the same

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        You're all getting what you deserve. Liars, alt users, frauds, band wagon fans. Drown in your lies and accusations. I told you clowns needed that you needed to value your boxing opinion. Now there is no back and fourth. Just accusations and no proof that Floyd or Pac ever used. Pac is on PEDS, Floyd is on PEDS. You're all pathetic. I would put all of you clowns on ignore, but I may need a laugh every now and then. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
        Is this guy serious? If he's not Leonard Ellerbie in disguise he must be a loving member of Roids inner circle. Otherwise he is in serious need of a life. Get a paper route or something. Anything would be better then all this daily bum sniffing. If the people in your life knew what you were doing on the computer all day they would have you committed. Same goes for the rest of you fan boys. Reloaded larryx littlemac brother jay. Mayweathers cheer squad, put the pom poms down ladies. there is a whole world out there and it's bigger then mayweather jock sniffing.

Comment

WOWWWWWW!!!!(sarcasm)......no surprise or shock here.

Comment

Just when I think you are getting better you put this ****** stuff up here that have been here before.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
              i don't think you have fully grasped what is going on.

it was pacquiao who has been first accused on peds by mayweathers/gbp/others for what, 2 something years now? what happened to that case? they lost the case and pacquiao won.

now there's an article about mayweather failing drug test. you can't blame that on fans--blame it on whoever wrote the article/book.

you act as if mayweather was the first to be accused of using PED, which was completely wrong. mayweather has only been accused just recently while pacquiao has been taking PED accusation for over 2 years now especially from mayweather fans on this forum as well.

we're all getting what we deserve? what are you, some perfect human? lol you're a f ukkin egomaniac. have a great day Frank Sucketts
              I'm not an egomaniac. I just don't respond to rumors until they become fact moron. Drown in your own accusations. Fighters deserve better than rumors mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                Is this guy serious? If he's not Leonard Ellerbie in disguise he must be a loving member of Roids inner circle. Otherwise he is in serious need of a life. Get a paper route or something. Anything would be better then all this daily bum sniffing. If the people in your life knew what you were doing on the computer all day they would have you committed. Same goes for the rest of you fan boys. Reloaded larryx littlemac brother jay. Mayweathers cheer squad, put the pom poms down ladies. there is a whole world out there and it's bigger then mayweather jock sniffing.
                This infantile ranting couldn't have been directed at me. You quoted the wrong poster moron.

Comment

All of you clowns who have the fighters you don't like in your sig or avy, always talking negative about the fighter you don't like day after day...live in your own bull****. Day after day I have had to read your back and forth on PEDS, boxers personal lives and you really don't know **** about these fighters. You always believe what you read. Suffer mother****ers. I hope you clowns stay pissed, and then get pissed on. I value my boxing opinion which is why I don't respect yours.

Comment

What a pathetic attempt to get attention

Comment

Hopefully Manny is roiding since Mayweather been doing it for years it seems. Cant beat em join em.

Comment

Working...
                      X