Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Still Pondering His Boxing Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali ducked Rahman four times.. Why the **** will he care about people saying he 'ducked Haye"?

If Vitali don't care about the backlash of ducking RAHMAN four times, he won't care about any potential backlash in regards to Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
      I just feel vitali is slowing down a lot a speed and power will cause him problems
      I would pick vitali to win but I think Haye is more a threat than people think
      He's not slowing down A LOT, there's no clear evidence to this claim. Fought Chisora with one arm, and the Charr fight, what the .. doesn't even matter. Where did he slow down? Haye is a threat for sure, but my point, what will he do to actually defeat Vitali? If he fights like vs Wlad, I'd say much the same outcome given Vitali is injury free. If he takes it to Vitali, which is highly doubtful knowing Haye is no warrior in the ring, Haye will get knocked the **** out, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
        Vitali ducked Rahman four times.. Why the **** will he care about people saying he 'ducked Haye"?

If Vitali don't care about the backlash of ducking RAHMAN four times, he won't care about any potential backlash in regards to Haye.
        simple answer..VK knows hayes speed will cause him problems at this late stage of his life..haye will mix it up as rahman was washed up.. its about time VK STOPPED CHERRY PICKING & got in a fight! mind you the last fight VK got him self in he got SHREDDED by LL.

Comment

he didn't duck him
          he couldn't complete a camp without injuring something :laugh:
          and what backlash would there be about no Haye fight?
          nobody cares about Haye anymore
          his own fans gave up on him after his loss to Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
            Ok well if haye hasnt earned a shot at vitali can you tell me what Manuel Charr did to deserve a fight with vitali and mistake me if im wrong but i can clearly remember vitali saying "If my brother takes haye the distance i would like to finish him off" before the haye-wladimir fight
            Charr was by no doubt a bad choice. However, his next fight will be his tenth in two years and obviously we can't say that about Haye. As for what Vitali has said about Haye in past, maybe he has, for what ever reason, simply changed his mind. And he is free to do so just as Haye has done so on more then a few occasions in the not so distant past.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              he didn't duck him
              he couldn't complete a camp without injuring something :laugh:
              and what backlash would there be about no Haye fight?
              nobody cares about Haye anymore
              his own fans gave up on him after his loss to Wlad
              He ducked him or he was on something. You find me another athlete in any sport. Right now. That injures himself four times in the span of 8 months.
              That's suspicious as hell, even made more so with his comeback.

Vitali feared Rahman. I know that sounds insane, it does. But fear just like love can not be explained. Vitali saw something in the eyes of Rahman and it shook him to his very core. I think it had something to do with Rahman knocking out a younger Lewis in a shorter amount of time than Vitali lasted against a fatter,shot Lewis.

Vitali feared the Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                He's not slowing down A LOT, there's no clear evidence to this claim. Fought Chisora with one arm, and the Charr fight, what the .. doesn't even matter. Where did he slow down? Haye is a threat for sure, but my point, what will he do to actually defeat Vitali? If he fights like vs Wlad, I'd say much the same outcome given Vitali is injury free. If he takes it to Vitali, which is highly doubtful knowing Haye is no warrior in the ring, Haye will get knocked the **** out, imo.
                As bad as Haye was against Wlad he did make Wlad look poor too
                Right now I think Wlad is better than vitali
                Haye moves well for hw,something vitali doesn't do
                If Haye comes expecting to land one big right,the fights just a waste of time but if he boxes and moves,vitali will have some problems with him

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Charr was by no doubt a bad choice. However, his next fight will be his tenth in two years and obviously we can't say that about Haye. As for what Vitali has said about Haye in past, maybe he has, for what ever reason, simply changed his mind. And he is free to do so just as Haye has done so on more then a few occasions in the not so distant past.
                  however haye has done his part by taking the DC fight & like it or not.. haye is the only threat to VK. vk has tucked all the usa/german/polish/ bums in to bed. did lenox deprive VK a shot? NO.. cause hes a chamion & will remembered as one .

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    WTF are you talking about 2 years?

So it's OK for Vitali to do what the Klit fans slated Haye for? Pathetic double standards.......

Comment

Alt alert!

A lot of posts here and on ESB in a couple of days, with EVERY SINGLE post on both sites attacking the Klitschkos.

I'll ask the mods to check your IP address and check it against banned accounts.

Comment

Working...
                      X