No announcement yet.

Mayweather supporters check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    I like how Floyd fans point out that it's a "rumor" yet, all accusations about Pac were set off by hear say, especially the "emails" floyd fans were masturbating over and it never stopped them. double standards are hilarious.
    They have the right to believe they want and so does anyone who think Pac is on PEDS. Or any fighter.

Comment

what you guys fail to understand is that it didn't come from ordinary people spreading rumors. These are community of Ped experts spreading it. Big difference my. Emphasis on experts.

Comment

Floyd fans... "its just rumors bro leave floyd alone!!"

-Umm, aren't Floyd Sr, Roger, and Floyd Mayweather accusing Pac just rumors too?

"NAH PAC IS A STEROID CHEAT"

-Based on what?

"HE KILT FIGHTERS BETTER THAN MONEY MAY"

-So he's on steroids, do you have any proof?

"uhhh uhhhhhhh MAN FUK PACROID"

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          what you guys fail to understand is that it didn't come from ordinary people spreading rumors. These are community of Ped experts spreading it. Big difference my. Emphasis on experts.
          Victor Conte is the "community" of Ped experts. The guy the USADA made a fool out of.

A for effort.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            lol!

Funny how Floyd fans that wanted to get to the bottom of why Manny didn't agree to Floyd's rules on PEDs testing and many who still continue to say that Manny is a PEDs user but HAD NO PROOF are now telling everyone, "where is the proof?" ..... lol!

Did you Floyd fans tell Floyd & his team "Floyd, unless you have proof shut up already"??? I can answer that ..... Many of Floyd's fans hopped on the bandwagon and have gone for 3 years now on a crusade against Manny.

Floyd accusing Manny of taking PEDs.
            Floyd fans "We don't need no stinking proof .... if Floyd said it, it must be true"

Now you want proof ..... where were you guys during the past 3 years?
            Proof would have been Manny taking tests instead of making excuses not to take test

As far as i know Floyd is clean as tests prove, unless you can show me evidence of him failing 3 tests without using rumors, actual real evidence..

Floyd took test and passed them, Manny refused to take tests, so there is a question mark beside his name, had he taken the tests and passed then then we would end this sorry chapter

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              I like how Floyd fans point out that it's a "rumor" yet, all accusations about Pac were set off by hear say, especially the "emails" floyd fans were masturbating over and it never stopped them. double standards are hilarious.
              Not everyone who is a Floyd fan went with the PED accusations.

There are obviously ******s on either side, that will hopefully be gone when both retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                Not everyone who is a Floyd fan went with the PED accusations.

There are obviously ******s on either side, that will hopefully be gone when both retire.
                Every floyd fan I have seen on here has accused Pac of steroid use.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                  Every floyd fan I have seen on here has accused Pac of steroid use.
                  Please find the post where I did.

Thank you.

Comment

Its a rumor, either you want to believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      stop talking ****, give me the name of these experts?

you clearly havent read the story, we don't know who this so called expert is, we havent seen an evidence, anyone can put out a false story

in regards to Hauser, even he isnt sure and he hasnt named his expert, who himself isnt 100% sure

lol@coummnity of experts, pulling pacfarts out of ur ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X