No announcement yet.

Mayweather supporters check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
    It's funny though, how fast Floyd fans change their tone when they are done pointing fingers at Pac and the finger is pointed at them.

Positive tests

Floyd: 3
    Pac: 0
    Seriously, and they wanna sit there and called these people stupid for accusing Floyd based on "rumors" only with no actual proof. But isn't that what they've been doing to PAC for how many years now?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Seriously, and they wanna sit there and called these people stupid for accusing Floyd based on "rumors" only with no actual proof. But isn't that what they've been doing to PAC for how many years now?
        He was accused based on the fact that he refused stricter testing. Mayweather Sr accused him months before this but nobody took it seriously until he refused the testing. It was his actions that made people question it not bull**** stories.

Comment

the last few days have been the definition of irony. It just hilarious the way the sides have completely shifted. One day you have pac fans saying its just 'rumour and there's no proof' and floyd fans saying' rumour is good enough for me he's on dat sh it.' And now you have pac fans saying 'rumour is good enough for me he's on dat sh it' and floyd fans saying 'there's no proof it's just rumour.'

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            I like how Floyd fans point out that it's a "rumor" yet, all accusations about Pac were set off by hear say, especially the "emails" floyd fans were masturbating over and it never stopped them. double standards are hilarious.
            What's hilarious is the fact that people like you think Pac's refusal to take the test is not suspicious at all.

I was never into that whole Pac's a cheater crusade and I agree that it began with hearsay. However, his refusal to take the test is suspect whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              What's hilarious is the fact that people like you think Pac's refusal to take the test is not suspicious at all.

I was never into that whole Pac's a cheater crusade and I agree that it began with hearsay. However, his refusal to take the test is suspect whether you like it or not.
              Nice post. Agreed. Pac turds can't BARE to admit that whether Pac is using or not, DUCKED Mayweather and cancelled the negotiations, then made up a myriad of excuses in order to try and save face.

This is FACT.

And @ TS....Gabe Montoya the PED expert

All you need to know about Gabe/Conte vs the USADA
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=573664&page=1

Comment

What Floyd haters and Floyd fans dont understand is that the story IS NOT ABOUT FLOYD. If they read the damn article completely maybe they will able to understand that Hauser and company are being critical about USADA and GBP relationship and what is going on with the testing procedures and disclosures of the results.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  What Floyd haters and Floyd fans dont understand is that the story IS NOT ABOUT FLOYD. If they read the damn article completely maybe they will able to understand that Hauser and company are being critical about USADA and GBP relationship and what is going on with the testing procedures and disclosures of the results.
                  Floyd is only a small part of this whole mess, most of these tards don't comprehend the whole picture and are just using the articles to fit thier own agendas. This shit is so fucking corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    To be fair, a brief look around will tell you that it's not them making this about Floyd.

They are to blame too, but come on.

Hauser did it intentionally, I bet, and now it has backfired and been dismissed by some as just an attempted smear of Mayweather, and the rest have just seen Mayweather's name and ran with it.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see "Floyd haters"
                    Last edited by Capaedia; 11-23-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                      Nice post. Agreed. Pac turds can't BARE to admit that whether Pac is using or not, DUCKED Mayweather and cancelled the negotiations, then made up a myriad of excuses in order to try and save face.

This is FACT.

And @ TS....Gabe Montoya the PED expert

All you need to know about Gabe/Conte vs the USADA
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=573664&page=1
                      2501 is not a pacturd, he's just a Mayweather hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X