No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joan Guzman Plans To Batter Khabib, Win Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morenaje View Post

You're also in luck cause I think they're gonna live stream Guzman's fight in my favorite streaming website thefirstrow.eu
    Well, I can only hope you are right! When will we know for sure?

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
      Well, I can only hope you are right! When will we know for sure?
      The same day of the fight unfortunately but Im sure they will stream it,that site streams a whole bunch of programs & events, some of which are lesser know Or seen than the upcoming fight on da 30..besides there's a music concert on that same event so that should give it a Lil more exposure

Comment

Well, you are in luck cuz the fight is Friday night.
        Ah thanks for clearing that up!...

Im getting mixed up on the dates.

I shud be able to catch it. Man, Guzman is an awesome fighter. I really wish he makes some solid noise at 140lbs.

GUZMAN! GUZMAN! GUZMAN!

Comment

Originally posted by morenaje View Post
          The same day of the fight unfortunately but Im sure they will stream it,that site streams a whole bunch of programs & events, some of which are lesser know Or seen than the upcoming fight on da 30..besides there's a music concert on that same event so that should give it a Lil more exposure
          Sounds good! So, the same day early or right when it begins? I just want to make sure. Also, any chance that bounce tv might stream it.....hopefully that's the case.
          Last edited by illpapi; 11-23-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Guzman looks great. the difference between now and before is that guzman is staying in shape between fights rather than blowing up in weight which obviously bit him in the ass several times.

if he win this fight it can certainly open doors to fight a somewhat known name on hbo or showtime. he wins that and he's back in the mix with some of the top names. still a long road but if he keeps staying in shape and focused he can get there. he's got to stay active though time is not on his side.

Comment

Sounds good! So, the same day early or right when it begins? I just want to make sure. Also, any chance that bounce tv might stream it.....hopefully that's the case.
              Right when it starts cause its live stream ,if you go earlier is gonna tell you the event won't stream till later on

Comment

It will be shown on espn

Comment

Working...
                X