Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP champ. Party with Arturo for me.

Comment

Oh man, this is so sad.

May you rest in peace my brother, respects from Mexico...

Comment

hey hijo de puta show more respect,ignorant macho camacho change the world of boxing with his showman skills,,,,and in lightweight he fight with the best, and is one of the fastest boxer in history...................SO SHOW MORE RESPECT BECAUSE PUERTO RICO IS CRYING THIS LOST...............................CAME TO PUERTO RICO TELL THAT COMMENTS AND YOU WOULD SEE A HURRICANE OF BULLETS.................R.I.P HECTOR MACHO CAMACHO

Comment

I believe that they are making a big mistake. People have been on life support machines for months, even years. I've just read a substantial report which said that his brain shows irregular flashes of activity.

The Camachos are very far from being bright, in fact quite stupid, and should not be in the position of life or death. They will listen to the doctors, who want the machine freed up for other patients, perhaps wealthy. For doctors, patients come and go, can often be extremely objective regarding life, which they regard as a purely animal activity, from which they earn huge incomes .....

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
            Was Camacho involved in something shady and bad again? If this was a cocaine shooting over drugs and bad debts or drug theft then that is terrible to go out like that over cocaine and being assassinated in a car. Was hector leading a productive good life helping others and being an asset in the community and helping others along? Makes one think??
            It doesn't make me think. I don't care what he was doing, it was the worst of bad luck that he was shot. If anybody was the target it had to be his companion, who was found with the cocaine in his pocket. Camacho, although as thick as a block of wood, never involved himself in anything deeply criminal. He just didn't have enough sense to stay away from those people with whom he grew up, and apart from his boxing brilliance, was obviously of low will power. One bag of cocaine was open, so either one or both may have been "sampling"....

Comment

R.I.P Champion! Ray Corso.

Comment

R.I.P. Champ! Thanks for giving us memorable and exciting fights!

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  I believe that they are making a big mistake. People have been on life support machines for months, even years. I've just read a substantial report which said that his brain shows irregular flashes of activity.

The Camachos are very far from being bright, in fact quite stupid, and should not be in the position of life or death. They will listen to the doctors, who want the machine freed up for other patients, perhaps wealthy. For doctors, patients come and go, can often be extremely objective regarding life, which they regard as a purely animal activity, from which they earn huge incomes .....
                  I believe you are mistaken, I worked for many years in a emergency room and was a medic in the Army, I can tell you that when there is a flat-line EEG he is gone for all intents and purposes. He will NEVER recover or "wake up" miraculously. The only stories you hear of people waking from many years of being in a coma, had at least some brain activity. My wife was on life support for 3 days and after we got the EEG report and saw that she was flat-lined, we disconnected her, and she was gone 1 minute later.

Good bye Champ, you brought many great memories for fans that watched you fight, God Bless.

Comment

Sad news. Tragic what happened to him.

Comment

i think that is very ignorant to call the Comachos stupid. If I was in Hector's position I would want them to unhook me and save them some grief. You don't know how hard it is for a family to watch another family member dying in the hospital. A doctor who knows more about his situation than you do. RIP Comacho
                      Last edited by Ring Leader; 11-22-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X