Comments Thread For: Camacho To Be Taken Off Life Support, Family Mourns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I would love to reply to you but this **** don't make sense
    thats just making a quick point on how bozz sees things he is like i dont respect a drugdealers even thou he wasnt a drug dealer but at the same time he has a picture of a woman beater
    Last edited by 2high2die; 11-23-2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2high2die View Post
      just these once i will waste my time replying to you dont you have something better to do in life than to go in threads trolling lol how would you feel if that happens to your dad a more if you are really close to him wouldn't you be hurt seeing these post of yours
      My man, you are so phuking dumb I cant even comprehend your run-on gibberish. Don't EVER come at someone else throwing around the word "ignorant", cuz if you look up an example in the dictionary, it would list the 11 line, run-on massacred attempt at a cognitive thought you posted 10 entries ago.

That ignorant phuk Camacho got taken by the streets of PR. His dumb a$$ should have known better. It happens to kids EVERY DAY there. This would be a tragedy if it was innocent life taken. This was just the trash taking out the trash.

Originally Posted by 2high2die View Post
      i am puerto rican and i am not defending him only speaking the truth and you my friend dont make sense why let me explain you why so you can understand betteraccording to you drug dealers are scum and they are but Hector was a drug user he hang with bad people and when they are coming for you they are not going to tell you step aside you get me second doesnt matter how he died he put PR name on top so he deserve some respect you are just a ignorant and it shows in the way you express yourself and why you have a picture of a womans beater since you hate so much a drugdealer they are the same if you ask me
      I don't even know what to say about that...other than I feel so much dumber for actually reading through the entire thing.
      Last edited by Method; 11-23-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Method View Post
        My man, you are so phuking dumb I cant even comprehend your run-on gibberish. Don't EVER come at someone else throwing around the word "ignorant", cuz if you look up an example in the dictionary, it would list the 11 line, run-on massacred attempt at a cognitive thought you posted 10 entries ago.

That ignorant phuk Camacho got taken by the streets of PR. His dumb a$$ should have known better. It happens to kids EVERY DAY there. This would be a tragedy if it was innocent life taken. This was just the trash taking out the trash.
        so i guess they are taking you out soon 2

Comment

• Originally posted by method View Post
          you actually grew up idolizing this phucking loser? Seriously?
          hey method the only moron here are you,the only one.you don;t know him for talk.. And here in earth don't exist saints,in earth exist coward like you that nobody show them atention and need to do what you are doing in this post...................i don't know why? Maybe macho camacho went to your city and **** your wife...maybe
          personally i meet him and he was the coolest dude that you can find in the street a really humble person,here in puerto rico he is an idol.he gave us a lot of glory........so the only douchbag are you method...but i give you a warm invitation to my paradise called puerto rico,came and say everything you want. And you would see what happen......a champ just die,show more respect....hector macho camacho- top 10 superfeather and lightweight in hystory,top 3 fastest boxer in hystory,3 time world champ in diferent weight,9 world title,change the boxing gamee with his showman skill,fight the best of the best,excelent friend,nice person,humble guy,etc.....friend of the forum this was macho camacho,don't let that a moron,ignorant,senseless,douchebag like method stain his name.............[please moderator remove comment of people like this. A nation is crying right now

Comment

• Originally posted by elghetto View Post
            hey method the only moron here are you,the only one.you don;t know him for talk.. And here in earth don't exist saints,in earth exist coward like you that nobody show them atention and need to do what you are doing in this post...................i don't know why? Maybe macho camacho went to your city and **** your wife...maybe
            personally i meet him and he was the coolest dude that you can find in the street a really humble person,here in puerto rico he is an idol.he gave us a lot of glory........so the only douchbag are you method...but i give you a warm invitation to my paradise called puerto rico,came and say everything you want. And you would see what happen......a champ just die,show more respect....hector macho camacho- top 10 superfeather and lightweight in hystory,top 3 fastest boxer in hystory,3 time world champ in diferent weight,9 world title,change the boxing gamee with his showman skill,fight the best of the best,excelent friend,nice person,humble guy,etc.....friend of the forum this was macho camacho,don't let that a moron,ignorant,senseless,douchebag like method stain his name.............[please moderator remove comment of people like this. A nation is crying right now
            "Just keep punching, Apollo".

SMH at the stupidity of these cats.

Comment

I don't even know what to say about that...other than I feel so much dumber for actually reading through the entire thing.
              dont feel bad dude i feel worse replying to you knowing i just lower myself to you dumbass level

Comment

and i am not talking **** like you,i am talking because i meet him and i know what i am saying

Comment

• Originally posted by 2high2die View Post
                  dont feel bad dude i feel worse replying to you knowing i just lower myself to you dumbass level
                  Rican - if you were at any level lower you'd be sub-****ing-terrainean; a ****ing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle or some ****.

Rock on, bro.

Comment

Rican - if you were at any level lower you'd be sub-****ing-terrainean; a ****ing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle or some ****.

Rock on, bro.

whats funny thou is that the number of people watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your posts lol just shut up and move on

Comment

and i am not talking **** like you,i am talking because i meet him and i know what i am saying
                      you are no more than a coward,i can't explain myself how can exits cowards like you.you write because you are sitting in front of a laptop,you know that here in puerto rico the people killed person that put stain in the name or honor of death people. The only person that look really bad right now,is you.....if you lost a brother or father you would not gonna like that idiot came to talk **** about his name.........................be a man

Comment

Working...
                      X