No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho To Be Taken Off Life Support, Family Mourns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2high2die View Post
    i am puerto rican and i am not defending him only speaking the truth and you my friend dont make sense why let me explain you why so you can understand betteraccording to you drug dealers are scum and they are but Hector was a drug user he hang with bad people and when they are coming for you they are not going to tell you step aside you get me second doesnt matter how he died he put PR name on top so he deserve some respect you are just a ignorant and it shows in the way you express yourself and why you have a picture of a womans beater since you hate so much a drugdealer they are the same if you ask me
    really with jail what less than 2 months okay special prison i guess
    Last edited by 2high2die; 11-23-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Respect what??

I don't respect the guy nor do I disrespect him,from what we know is a drug deal went bad.. he had cocain in his car..sorry but I have no sympathy for drug dealers/users..you play with the devil you get burned by the devil.
      they way you're preaching it sure sounds like you living a sin free life, grow up bro the man has a mother that's suffering right this minute have some respect no man should go in that way..........

if you going to talk about cocaine at least spell it right.

Comment

Well floyd paid with jail...your idol paid with death..

You judge..
        and thats not even the point he is a woman beater dont you think thats bad

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          they way you're preaching it sure sounds like you living a sin free life, grow up bro the man has a mother that's suffering right this minute have some respect no man should go in that way..........

if you going to talk about cocaine at least spell it right.

the guy is like he was a drugdealer he deserve that and about floyd i punch girls but i did jail time so thats okay hahahah what a dumbass lol

Comment

^^^^^that friend shows you how stupid you look even laughing at these troll jokes when you grow a little more mature friend you can try and speak to me again

Comment

really thats your best comeback what are you 12?
              Really, that was the best you could come at me with? What are you, a Puerto Rican with the last name "Camacho"?

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers to the Camacho family and all of those who have lost a loved one, real talk!

Damn, this has been a ****ty year for boxing.

Comment

I know lots of Puerto Ricans hate margacheato because of the wrap thing but this guy was poisoning people and was making a living out of it..no disrespect but sometimes a good boxing record shouldn't be the first priority to us when it comes to judging people..
                  I wouldn't want to see anyone or their family go thru this not even Margarito I'm nobody to judge...neither are you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Method View Post
                    Really, that was the best you could come at me with? What are you, a Puerto Rican with the last name "Camacho"?

just these once i will waste my time replying to you dont you have something better to do in life than to go in threads trolling lol how would you feel if that happens to your dad and more if you are really close to him wouldn't you be hurt seeing these post of yours
                    Last edited by 2high2die; 11-23-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

the guy is like he was a drugdealer he deserve that and about floyd i punch girls but i did jail time so thats okay hahahah what a dumbass lol
                      I would love to reply to you but this **** don't make sense

Comment

Working...
                      X