No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho To Be Taken Off Life Support, Family Mourns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Method View Post
    The man was a deuchebag's man you phucking ****. Fuk you if you knew him. I could care less. You knowing him doesn't give the guy any credibility. If anything, it makes you look like a deuchebag too. Hopefully you don't stay still in a car too long on your next coke purchase.

Hopefully,the Ricans give him a nice burial and prop him up w formaldehyde next to a motorcycle or Lamborghini in someones living room (or something ultra cheesy that only they can come up with).
    Damn you really hated that dude huh?

Comment

Not at all. I'd have to actually give a **** about him to hate him, and me giving a **** about him would be a waste of ****.
      Last edited by Method; 11-23-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Every boxer who steps in the ring and becomes a champion, much respect. As a fan you never imagine seeing the younger days filled with the fun fame & lime light, to only in there older years to go down a path where the family is making decisions about pulling the plug. God have mercy on his loved ones. RIP Boriqua

Comment

That's bad RIP.

Comment

the 5th quarter

Comment

Originally posted by Method View Post
              "The world just lost a great man"?!?!

Really?

This guy was a total deuchebag.

This is just the trash taking out the trash...Darwin style. Motherphuk Camacho.

The Puerto Rican Naseem Hamed.
              a man just died man. some compassion eh?

Comment

I knew Hector too..

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                you didnt know hector you ****!!!!!! i knew him personally. you take what you see in the ring and apply it to life. but what you see in the ring and what they are in life are two very different things. this man was a peoples man and he mingled with common people with no regard to status in life. and even still what kind of horrible person speaks in such a silly manner about a man losing his life. motherphuk you! you are the menstral container and a loser.
                mrjoe, I knew Hector too, In the 1990's he would sometimes train at my gym when he had a fight in
                So Florida..Always a gentleman, Never any disrespect or arrogance.. I offered him the key if he wanted to train when the gym wasn't crowded and he said no he didn't need special treatment.. He would show up with 2 trainers and a sparring partner and wait his turn to use the ring.. He was a great fighter and entertainer..It's sad to read the negative comments here when the man is brain dead and on life supports..Barring a miracle he will be gone soon..I know he had problems with the law recently but it's no reason to bash him now. That's WRONG!

R.I.P. Hector Camacho Sr.

Comment

Rest in Peace Campeón!

Comment

Mexico will miss their great warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      Mexico will miss their great warrior.
                      Reported......

Comment

Working...
                      X