No announcement yet.

PAC or PBF? Who's the real PED user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Until actual facts come out that prove either one is on PEDs then I vote neither. I do find it funny though how rumors about Pacquiao had fools on here acting stupid, now that the rumors are on Floyd the opposite side is acting stupid. Weird how that works.
    What you don't see are rumors about Floyd failing 3x are coming from a community of ped experts. That's the difference. It's straight from the source were they get tested.. Emphasis on experts.. Froid Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Floyd had the chance to prove Pacman's on the juice for three years in court. No evidence was found. When Floyd was found to have tested positive three times on his own commission he was forced to settle out of court paying substantial amounts of money. What a big fraud.

What is sick is demanding extra tests when you know you will be juicing.

The guy doesn't want a level playing field. He wants a playing field tilted on his side. What a joke.
      That says it all right there. Floyd's own commission and he failed. Bummer Froid.

Comment

• @ Montoya being a PED expert

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
          @ Montoya being a PED expert
          Can't you see who is winning the Poll. It's Froid man so what were you saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Can't you see who is winning the Poll. It's Froid man so what were you saying?
            Tell me how Montoya is a PED expert? What's his degree? His medical background?

oh yeah, he's an internet blogger

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
              Tell me how Montoya is a PED expert? What's his degree? His medical background?

oh yeah, he's an internet blogger
              Tell me how Roger Mayweather, Mayweather Sr, and Floyd are PED experts? What's his degree? His medical background?

oh yeah, two of them are crackheads and the other is a woman beater

Comment

• Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                Tell me how Roger Mayweather, Mayweather Sr, and Floyd are PED experts? What's his degree? His medical background?

oh yeah, two of them are crackheads and the other is a woman beater
                Please show me where I said they were experts.

Comment

• Probably both. Folks. PEDs are in every level of professional and Olympic sports.

Comment

• froid pedweather fans come on defend your idol. hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      What can you say now flom0s?

Comment

Working...
                      X