No announcement yet.

PAC or PBF? Who's the real PED user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    One-dimensional, overrated Pacman fought old, washed-up fighters, according to Floyd worshipers. There's nothing impressive about it.

Again, Pacman never refused testing. He refused Floyd's testing commission, which Floyd failed 3x.

Keep deluding yourself.
    Pacquiao did indeed refuse testing and Floyd the GOAT has never tested positive. All you have is a made up rumor from Gary Montoya the peasant and Hauser the criminal

Comment

Sterfloyd PEDweather takes another loss

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
        Pacquiao did indeed refuse testing and Floyd the GOAT has never tested positive. All you have is a made up rumor from Gary Montoya the peasant and Hauser the criminal

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Test failed by:

Floyd Mayweather: 3

Manny Pacquiao: 0
          True

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Neither. Yet. There's no proof of either of them cheating.

But, for arguments sake:

Mayweather's test failing is just a rumor.

Manny refusing to take the test is a fact. Yea I know, the finally agreed to the test but wanted a 30 day cutoff. I wonder why....

Sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. If its any consolation I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather was cheating.
          True

but instead of voting neither i voted both

both of you guys make good points

anyone who votes for either floyd or pac is a hater of person they voted for

really for any objective person the only real two options are neither or both

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            It was a pisstake tho, so they can give whatever reason they want. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Why are you so injured over this? You have probably spent most of the last 3 years wanking yourself into oblivion over every dumb and baseless accusation from team floyd, yet you start to cry when the tables turn and people poke fun at him and his gimpy fans.
            They gave a ton of stupid answers though. You think his team were joking around when Arum made a fool of himself and out of Pac with all their lame excuses?

Nice cop out

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              That's exactly why the trolls are quick to get red bar. And we sit here and laugh at their stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                They gave a ton of stupid answers though. You think his team were joking around when Arum made a fool of himself and out of Pac with all their lame excuses?

Nice cop out
                Cop out of what? Both sides have been total twats over this at times.....Do you think Floyd has acted great and true all the way through this?

Comment

I chose both, just because I know better, and I'm not naive.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    I'm starting to think every elite fighter is on some ****
                    I wouldn't be surprised if every pro athlete period was on some ****.

I mean ... between injuries, making weight, and all the real work being done in practices/training over the years, its hard to believe that they all weren't doing something just to maintain let alone reach an elite level.

This is one reason why I like what Mayweather does.

There is NOTHING about what Floyd Mayweather does that IMO is indicative of PED use.

He has longevity because he fights smarter, not harder.

When you watch Floyd box, there's nothing superhuman looking about what he does. Its just brilliant because he makes good choices and rarely lets himself get rattled and goaded into exchanges .. which lead to mistakes.

That isn't to say that every aggressive boxer is on PEDs, but in order to keep up a high output pace for 12 rounds is suspicious when you go above the lighter weights. Honestly, usually only the small guys can go at it nonstop and maintain that kind of aggression.

That's exactly why so many people were intrigued by Paul Williams .. a tall WW/jrMW who had the punch output of a much smaller man.

Mayweather doesn't have unusually high punch outputs. He has unusually high accuracy rates .. and that's something that PEDs have nothing to do with.

Floyd isn't carrying any above average power, which is reflected in his KO numbers.

Mayweather doesn't have maintain some energizer bunny pace where he's bouncing and hopping around for 12 rounds. Instead he paces himself and works mostly off of the other guy's energy and efforts to counterpunch.

Floyd is in great shape, but no one ever accused the guy of looking like a body builder. Alot of the guys today are coming in looking like amateur bodybuilders. Its ridiculous. And then, take a muscular guy like say Berto, who has Conte responsible for what he puts in his body.

No one outside each man's inner circle can honestly say what any athlete is doing, but a willingness to test to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt goes a long way into clearing one's name.

Unfortunately, not everyone has expressed that willingness to SHOW AND PROVE. In fact, I believe that even those willing to test are only willing to do so if the money is right and under no other circumstances.

Some people will cite Donaire as one of the willing, but he has no choice but to be willing in his circumstances. He's a product of Victor Conte's brand ... and that in itself puts the cross-hairs on his back. I don't see how any athlete who wants to be taken seriously would even associate themselves with Conte or any of Conte's associates .. which is why I have my reservations about Ward as well.

But back to the title of this thread ...

There is nothing about any of Mayweather's attributes that even seem enhanced. Mayweather has shown a decline in both speed and power since moving up to 140 let alone 147 & 154. He's also shown a decline in aggression as he was much more likely to finish an opponent at those lower weights where he carried less weight and therefore had more stamina.

Now that said .. without having to witch hunt Pacquiao .. can anyone say the same about him?

Manny's power, speed and stamina seems to have improved as he's moved up in weight. Manny's skills certainly haven't to any significant degree. He's the same fighter just like Mayweather is the same fighter.

The difference in what they do now as opposed to what they did 10 years ago lies in how well their attributes held up while adding weight and aging.

One has clearly shown a decline in elite attributes, while the other's attributes have actually improved while aging and gaining weight.

That's no proof, let me put that out there right now .. but it shows cause for doubt.

The only other factor is that Mayweather, who has clearly shown a decrease in speed and power, has been willing and vocal about testing .. while Pacquiao, who has shown an improvement in power and speed, has been unwilling and vocal for years about NOT testing.

And we're supposed to believe that USADA, an agency that just got done lynching a White American hero Lance Armstrong, is going to do a cover up for Floyd Mayweather, one of the most hated Black athletes of all time? And do it THREE TIMES?????

Hahahaha ...

This is all the same bull**** from the Montoya crap months ago.

But nothing is impossible.

Time will tell.

Comment

• tl;dr

He agreed to Floyd's tests, and Floyd responded with 100% PPV or no fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X