Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change the out come of one fight. One fight only.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Lewis vs Vitali - KO 6 for Lewis by brutal uppercut

Imagine that, no more "THE FACTS" being posted by the Klitschko trolls
    Lol more interesting stories from the Lewis camp leading up to Kirk Johnson (which changed to Vitali)

Lennox will step on the scales for that camp and he will still be extremely fat and over weight. He will promise to Emmanuel and his team 'No more fat food, no more sodas' 3 hours later, Lewis was eating junk food and drinking soda..

He absolutely had no respect for Kirk Johnson, his goal was to jab Johnson to death and retire.

It's a damn shame how Vitali tricked the poor old under trained lion. Damn shame.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins UD Jermain Taylor 12

x2

I lost a lot of money on b-hop.

Comment

I'll change an obvious one..

Marquez vs Pacquiao III to a Marquez SD.

Marquez deserved to officially win at least one of those fights already. Then they would be even, with a Pacquiao Win, Marquez Win and a Draw.

Comment

Tarver - Jones II - Clear 10-2 UD for Roy and he retires virtually undefeated as the one of the top 5 to ever do it

Comment

Tyson/Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
              Tarver - Jones II - Clear 10-2 UD for Roy and he retires virtually undefeated as the one of the top 5 to ever do it

Yup. Roy was on his way to doing that too.

Comment

Haye KO Wlad. Just to see the reaction of K2 nuthuggers would have been awesome.

Comment

Marvin Hagler vs Ray Leonard.

Only have to change one thing. The Petronellis never demand the removal of Harry Gibbs as a judge, and never have him replaced with Guerra.

Gibbs turns in his actual score of a one point Hagler victory as an official card, replacing Guerra's crazy 118-110 victory for Leonard.

Marvellous Marvin takes a split decision victory over Sugar Ray Leonard as the crowning glory of his legendary career.

Comment

Michael Watson vs Chris Eubank 2

Remove the 11th round uppercut.

That's my 1 outcome change, WolfBo...I mean, Wolfgirl.

Comment

Froch TKO10 Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X