No announcement yet.

definition of punch drunk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
    Nah. Rios is not punch drunk. He's just stupid.
    The reason Rios sound like that is it takes 3.54x times longer for a thought to process for him than the average human being.
    We are learning about this at University.

Rios is a kind soul but he really is a dumb person. I met him a few times and the best examples I can think of was once I asked him

"who do you want to fight next'

Rios will have that blank adorable expression on his face and a few seconds later he will say 'I have no idea, but I'm ready for whatever'.
    Sometimes it takes a full minute.
    It's just the way his slow brain process the words and meanings. He need to put together the words into a sentence structure that he can understand with his limited intelligence.

Have you ever read the book of 'mice and men' ? Rios is like Lennie. As long as he have a George to lead him, he'll be fine.

What Rios need is a super intelligent female lawyer wife so she can literally think for him and all he needs to do is fight,eat, and ****.
    I can see that it also makes me wonder if his absolute lack of defense will worsen his train of thought. His wife's no lawyer but she does have a master or phd though

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
      Tommy Hearns is the definition of misunderstood punch drunk just like Rios.

Even when he was a young teenager doing commercials for beds, he had that voice. He actually sound more or less the same now as he did after the Leonard I fight.

I also have no idea why so many people keep claiming Roy is damaged.
      Roy sounds 100% fine and is a great commentator.
      Roy commentary is simply spectacular.

Comment

Working...
      X