Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you guys know Marquez hired a strength coach for his last Pacquiao fight, and this coach has served time for dealing steroids. He's apparently famous for being a steroid dealer for his fighters. Why would Marquez hire a convicted steroids dealer out of the blue at then age 37?

People don't get faster as they age. People don't get stronger as they age.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      marquez ain't to PED user, piss drinker, yeah sure but not roid. c'mon, some people here just can't learn, accusations without proof can lead to court and some jail time, just ask mayweather
      hehe I might go to jail for giving my opinion damn!

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
        You guys know Marquez hired a strength coach for his last Pacquiao fight, and this coach has served time for dealing steroids. He's apparently famous for being a steroid dealer for his fighters. Why would Marquez hire a convicted steroids dealer out of the blue at then age 37?

yup, Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Piss is NOT a PED! hehe
          The interesting thing about all this ped talk (if he's even using) could be that he will be getting exponential doses if he uses both therapies at once. He should be a monster when the bell rings.

Comment

All JMM has to do now is pretend to be afraid of needles. Worked for Manny...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              All JMM has to do now is pretend to be afraid of needles. Worked for Manny...
              An old bigger and stronger at the twilight of his career and even ripper.

I like Marquez. I like any of them to win. But be real here. The dude is on the **** guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                As you guys know Marquez hired a strength coach for his last Pacquiao fight, and this coach has served time for dealing steroids. He's apparently famous for being a steroid dealer for his fighters. Why would Marquez hire a convicted steroids dealer out of the blue at then age 37?

So far the only rebuttals I've heard are: "no Manny is the one doing roids!" & "...what? You have no tangible proof therefore there is absolutely no possibility he used PEDs... ever."

My opinion: There's too many 'coincidences' here. They're all on roids!!!

Comment

They need real Olympic style testing done on boxing all across the board. Not Floyd's version, I'm talking about real Olympic style testing. Every single boxer needs to have it done.

I suspect every top relevant boxer is using right now.

Comment

This use to be a boxing website, now it's just Roidscene.

Sad really!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                      Only PACfraud roids up. You forgot his best friend and owner of mp8 has been arrested for steroid distribution and his other best friend Batista was suspended from wrestling for steroids. Marquez is a clean athlete he only drinks purified urine.
                      If Marquez beats PAC, we might see piss added to the list of PEDs lol

Comment

Working...
                      X