No announcement yet.

Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    He wasn't as toned now than when he was younger..
    Yes, there is su****ion on JMM looking like that due to his conditioning coach. But the only way to find out is if he gets OST.

JMM seems the same to me when not in training. He doesn't get a belly like other fighters when not fighting. Even at that age, you can still look like that with proper diet, training, and dedication.

Comment

He wasn't as toned now than when he was younger..
      If I am not mistaken he started at 126,of course he didnt look as big,also he is only 39 ,like someone said not 390.Here is something that I don't understand,he is training on a sport where muscle can be achieved if wanted,I dont think he is on roids,but that is my humble opinion..The main concern here is that people is accusing fighters of doing something without a shred of proof and all the are going by are some pictures that they even didnt take,how can you say someone is on roids just by looking at their skin,I mean,if is someone like a bodybuilder you could argue,but marquez is far from having that physique.I guess on this forums there is no problem and you could accuse pretty much anybody,but in court is called defamation and slander.Sometimes I wonder on people ages and level of education on this forums,because like the person that started this thread,he wants to sounds like he has a pHd,but in reality he sounds just like a fool..There is no winning for Marquez,if he beats pacquio is because the steroids and if he loses, even with roids he couldn't win people will claim..This is just ridiculous...

Comment

lol, as I said roid up Marquez don't care if he is. He will need it. Pac never been linked to a ped trainer bro. And live in the present Pac is willing to take the test even during the fight itself so grow up lol

Pac on the other hand isn't associated with anybody who is linked with steroids ..That's the big difference while a community of experts on the matter of Ped's are spreading rumors Floyd failed 3 times. That's more of red flag to me.

The one who should be cleaning up boxing what a hypocrite. Btw,rumors spread by boxing fans ain't jack shyit, but if it's a community of ped experts saying. Then that is su****ious enough for me.

And as I said, This is a whole drug testing community spreading it according to the writer of the new scandal expose. If there is smoke there is fire.

A whole community of drug testing experts and that my friend you have to ponder, emphasis on experts.
        Freddie Roach was Toney's trainer when he failed drugs tests TWICE. That's a link right there.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          Yes, there is su****ion on JMM looking like that due to his conditioning coach. But the only way to find out is if he gets OST.

JMM seems the same to me when not in training. He doesn't get a belly like other fighters when not fighting. Even at that age, you can still look like that with proper diet, training, and dedication.
          As I said I'm inclined to my opinion it is a big possibility. His built and face looks freaky and unhealthy like guys I see in the gym that are roided up, their face looks mushy and tender. I'm not a naive boxing fan. That said don't really care if he roids up. The better skilled man will win. Good luck to both.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Freddie Roach was Toney's trainer when he failed drugs tests TWICE. That's a link right there.
            Emphasis on community of ped experts spreading about Floyd, Unlike a Roach who is a coach of a lot of fighters. That's the big difference.

Comment

[QUOTE=Spoon23;12724202]As I said live in the present [/QU
              ''If there is smoke there is fire''.I dont think that applies here my friend,Sinclair started the rumor of PAC with no proof but now everybody even swears that Pac is a user,like someone once said "you tell a lie so many times that you start believing it"..I am not saying PAC doesnt use,but here is no proof,like berto's.The same can be said about marquez....Here is one question for you,what proof do you have Marquez is using,his biceps?

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                If I am not mistaken he started at 126,of course he didnt look as big,also he is only 39 ,like someone said not 390.Here is something that I don't understand,he is training on a sport where muscle can be achieved if wanted,I dont think he is on roids,but that is my humble opinion..The main concern here is that people is accusing fighters of doing something without a shred of proof and all the are going by are some pictures that they even didnt take,how can you say someone is on roids just by looking at their skin,I mean,if is someone like a bodybuilder you could argue,but marquez is far from having that physique.I guess on this forums there is no problem and you could accuse pretty much anybody,but in court is called defamation and slander.Sometimes I wonder on people ages and level of education on this forums,because like the person that started this thread,he wants to sounds like he has a pHd,but in reality he sounds just like a fool..There is no winning for Marquez,if he beats pacquio is because the steroids and if he loses, even with roids he couldn't win people will claim..This is just ridiculous...
                First of steroids can be masked. And testing is playing catch-up.

Any fighter can take it with proper education in taking the new designer peds in the market. We can only speculate knowing Marquez has a trainer who is an expert Ped pusher is a big red Flag. All we know is it is a possiblity, testing is playing catch up from new designer ped's so to say his trainer Angel Memo Heredia ..an admitted streroids dealer who Made Marion Jones a multiple Gold Medalist in the olympics.....I think that's enough evidence to suspect JMM might be on steroids .
                Last edited by Spoon23; 11-22-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hewito;12724225]
                  As I said live in the present [/QU
                  ''If there is smoke there is fire''.I dont think that applies here my friend,Sinclair started the rumor of PAC with no proof but now everybody even swears that Pac is a user,like someone once said "you tell a lie so many times that you start believing it"..I am not saying PAC doesnt use,but here is no proof,like berto's.The same can be said about marquez....Here is one question for you,what proof do you have Marquez is using,his biceps?
                  It's called opinion my friend I respect yours, but he really looks shady that's all.

Comment

First of steroids can be masked. And testing is playing catch-up.

Any fighter can take it with proper education in taking the new designer peds in the market. We can only speculate knowing Marquez has a trainer who is an expert Ped pusher is a big red Flag. All we know is it is a possiblity, testing are playing catch up from new designer ped's so to say his trainer Angel Memo Heredia ..an admitted streroids dealer who Made Marion Jones a multiple Gold Medalist in the olympics.....I think that's enough evidence to suspect JMM might be on steroids .
                    Very good analogy but I can't say I agree with you.I think is very hard to accuse someone or at least base your su****ion because some pictures or because who he is associated with,,Here is an example,what about nonito,he is doing whatever is been asked and conte is on his corner...does that makes sense?BTW..I am a fellow boxer and is been on gyms for a while now(boxing gym) and If you think Marquez body is freaky looking you are very wrong...
                    Last edited by Hewito; 11-22-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

marquez ain't to PED user, piss drinker, yeah sure but not roid. c'mon, some people here just can't learn, accusations without proof can lead to court and some jail time, just ask mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X