Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is going to slaughter that joto Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      Who?.................
      exactly you are talking and dont even know what you are talking about..the owner of mannys own website was busted for steroids

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Face looks bigger and unnatural. Looks like his skin is tender from all the roids his getting. This guy is going the extra mile to defeat Pac.

This is going to be an all out war. One shall fall. Can't wait to see these 2 fight again.

His biceps, delts are freakishly big @ an age where it shouldn't be getting that toned anymore. Suspicious.

But I don't really care if Marquez is roiding in this fight. This fight will be epic. I'm just saying it looks obvious he is.

Link: http://philboxing.com/news/story-77395.html
        Dude, his around 38-39 years old, not 60.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
          JMM's strength and conditioning coach is Angel Memo Heredia ..an admitted streoids dealer.....I think that's enough evidence to suspect JMM might be on steroids .

Pac on the other hand isn't associated with anybody who is linked with steroids ..NONE!
          Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            Dude, his around 38-39 years old, not 60.
            He wasn't as toned now than when he was younger..

Comment

LOL at some members in here. Its OK for JMM to roid up.

Comment

He wasn't as toned now than when he was younger..
                He is moving up in weight and filling out,you sound like someone who thinks everyone is roiding except the person who refuses random testing

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  He is moving up in weight and filling out,you sound like someone who thinks everyone is roiding except the person who refuses random testing
                  lol, as I said roid up Marquez don't care if he is. He will need it. Pac never been linked to a ped trainer bro. And live in the present Pac is willing to take the test even during the fight itself so grow up lol

Pac on the other hand isn't associated with anybody who is linked with steroids ..That's the big difference while a community of experts on the matter of Ped's are spreading rumors Floyd failed 3 times. That's more of red flag to me.

The one who should be cleaning up boxing what a hypocrite. Btw,rumors spread by boxing fans ain't jack shyit, but if it's a community of ped experts saying. Then that is suspicious enough for me.

And as I said, This is a whole drug testing community spreading it according to the writer of the new scandal expose. If there is smoke there is fire.

A whole community of drug testing experts and that my friend you have to ponder, emphasis on experts.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 11-21-2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

lol, as I said roid up Marquez don't care if he is. He will need it. Pac never been linked to a ped trainer bro. And live in the present Pac is willing to take the test even during the fight itself so grow up lol
                    Manny and his team tell reporters 1 thing and do the opposite during negotiations...Roach said they'd take any test in 2009 then all the sudden "let the commission do their jobs"

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      Manny and his team tell reporters 1 thing and do the opposite during negotiations...Roach said they'd take any test in 2009 then all the sudden "let the commission do their jobs"
                      As I said live in the present

Comment

Working...
                      X