Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such irony. Like I said the pac ****s are a ****ing disgrace. Pure flip flopping cowards.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Such irony. Like I said the pac ****s are a ****ing disgrace. Pure flip flopping cowards.
      :WORD: says the dumbass that thinks Broner @ 140 can beat Manny ....I fell out my chair laughing at that! you are such a moron! :WORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        :WORD: says the dumbass that thinks Broner @ 140 can beat Manny ....I fell out my chair laughing at that! you are such a moron! :WORD:
        I never said he would beat Pac you lying coward.

In fact I have said it would/should be an easy come back fight for Pac vs a defensive counter puncher. I also said it would be a huge test for Broner.

Just like a pac stan and making **** up.... ****ing cowards.

Comment

I never said he would beat Pac you lying coward.

In fact I have said it would/should be an easy come back fight for Pac vs a defensive counter puncher. I also said it would be a huge test for Broner.

Just like a pac stan and making **** up.... ****ing cowards.
          youre useless liar and a sorry ass pathetic poster. Dont cop deuces now fu8ck boy....:WORD: its okay we all know youre a usless moron that slurps ***** wee wee...like Floyds and Broner.

here your video of your coward ass idol

Comment

youre useless liar and a sorry ass pathetic poster. Dont cop deuces now fu8ck boy....:WORD: its okay we all know youre a usless moron that slurps ***** wee wee...like Floyds and Broner.

here your video of your coward ass idol

Comment

Diverting your lie I see..

You've been exposed as a liar, a coward and a b*tch all in one day. Then again, that is pretty common for you.

I used to stick up for your trolling. You lost my respect. I knew you played a lot but now I know you're really a coward. A lying and disgraceful coward who doesn't even watch boxing. Let alone actually put on a pair a gloves.

Again, make like Pac and go to sleep, cause you're done.

Comment

You've been exposed as a liar, a coward and a b*tch all in one day. Then again, that is pretty common for you.

I used to stick up for your trolling. You lost my respect. I knew you played a lot but now I know you're really a coward. A lying and disgraceful coward who doesn't even watch boxing. Let alone actually put on a pair a gloves.

heheheheee Doesnt even watch Boxing....Boy is that orgional! Is this what you resulted too. Lame ass little girl. Dont get mad at me because you got caught in a lie and cant get out of it. I smash you every time you get out of line. Youre a cheer leading little bltch. you only come out and join in others debate. but everyone left your sorry ass out to dry. You should know fu8cing with me can get you messed up. Dont you ever get outta line again you Ronald McDonald house living loser!

Comment

Just read his pumped threads that people have been doing. It's really all you have to do.

Comment

• Wow, TS called it, the stunning physique was already su****ious, but then the stunning power in the actual fight almost made it certain that Marquez was juiced.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X