No announcement yet.

Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    If guilt by association is the standard, the Floyd flying the owner of 24 Testosterone Replacement Clinics out to his fights is probably enough to strip him of his titles.
    Where did you get that info? That's a red flag again for Froid.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      The ripped up dude that does the P90x is about 50 years old and he is completely shredded. Hardwork does pay dividends.

lol you show me a picture of a man than can be seen on the cover of mens fitness. Don't you know these guys aren't clean. They only care about looks and roids is there way of getting that looks. How naive you are.

Go to any gym, the ones with you with great phsique are the ones roiding. Most perfect looking specimen in the gym are the ones doing it. How naive you are, you think that dude is clean lol.. 99% of men on the cover of men's fitness mag are roiding man. It's all about looks for them. Geez what are you a kid? Don't be naive.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-22-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• They should all be allowed to use whatever they want, makes for better fights for the fans which is all that matters

Comment

• you see this focking double standard. now the pak******s are doing this to JMM what the floroids were doing to pak******s. this is laughable. JMM got Pac's number like Norton got Ali's number. Styles make fights. Jmm will probably beat him roided or without it.

Comment

• Marquez is just to good for all these clowns so they have to run smear campaigns.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Marquez is just to good for all these clowns so they have to run smear campaigns.
              Just making excuses before the fall. Leg cramps.....distractions......now this is my best training camp now i will Knock **input opponents)) out....but but but THIS guy looked roided up now.....

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                Just making excuses before the fall. Leg cramps.....distractions......now this is my best training camp now i will Knock **input opponents)) out....but but but THIS guy looked roided up now.....
                It's no excuse, this is the fourth do whatever they want. Roided or not the better skilled man will win it.

Comment

• Does Arum touting Pac-Rios mean Marquez is likely to get fu*ked on the card should it got that far?

Pacquiao signing that one year extension was bad news for him.

Comment

• The world has gone mad.

Comment

• forgifs.com
                      This is an official P*ctard Circle Jerk Thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X