No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Muscular, Aims to Knock Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    Marquez to win against Pac needs a ko. Marquez should not expect to win by waiting for Pacquiao to punch first so he can counter punch him. Specially Pacquiao the heavier puncher out landed him. But who knows? Pac beat Bradley in one sided fashion still won.
    Don't know if going for the knockout against a guy who hasn't been stopped this century is such a wise strategy.

Comment

Man I'm a Floyd fan but PAC is facing a better version of Marquez.if PAC wins in my book is a better win for him than the Marquez Floyd fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Don't know if going for the knockout against a guy who hasn't been stopped this century is such a wise strategy.
        Outboxing him doesn't seem to be enough, as far as the judges are concerned.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-21-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Negative pressure cupping

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Looks like he had a testosterone patch placed on there over night and it left an imprint? that or Nicotine patch?
          His back and shoulders are probably covered in those circular marks. They are from the muscle therapy technique of negative pressure cupping or Chinese suction cup therapy. It is used by some athletes to help sore, tense, or recovering muscles heal by increasing blood flow to they area.

Comment

without a doubt JUICED

don't be gullible, dude is near 40 and adding more muscle than when he was mid 20s

he was juiced last fight with pacman as well..

Comment

Why do all you idiots claim JMM is on roids just because his biceps got bigger. He just jumped on the weights, did a whole bunch of curls, and got cutup.
              Guys, just go the gym for three months and see what your arms will look like. It's called working out.

Comment

Memo doing that work.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  without a doubt JUICED

don't be gullible, dude is near 40 and adding more muscle than when he was mid 20s

he was juiced last fight with pacman as well..
                  Wrong!! I put on a lot of muscle when I was 50. It's not age. It's how much work you can put in.

If you get injured, it's hard to workout properly and effectively. But if you have good joints (especially shoulders & knees) there shouldn't be a problem with putting on muscle at any age.

JMM just has discovered weight lifting. A lot of boxers and MMA fighters start integrating weight training into their workout to prolong their careers.

Comment

Marquez looks pretty damn good. If it wasn't for the fact that this is the fourth fight between them, I'd be interested in watching it...

Comment

Hate to say I told ya'll so but...well yeah I told ya'll so and got reamed for it. Listen I don't trust the conte's, the ariza's, or any of these "Nutritional and strength experts" as far as I can toss em but when one of them goes out of their way to say "His hiring of that individual raises eyebrows" I tend to think via simple logic "A criminal always recognizes a criminal". For anyone who actually cares google boxing dr. goodman..she used to be a writer for the ring magazine and is part of WADA..take a second to read her opinions on USADA and even VADA...you'd be mighty surprised at what you learn. Especially Floyd fans who stand hard behind USADA testing and it's results.

Jmm is going to need more than muscle to win this fight..the counter effect could be lost speed, more fatigue..if you aren't used to carrying it around all the time it hurts you..Look at pascal he's cut like crazy but has zero stamina.

Comment

Working...
                      X