Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch one of the worst SMW champs in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Where do you bet at? I've been checking out 5dimes but I've never done online betting. I know I could make money at it....just curious about the payout process.

Ive got a local bookie with his own site. One of my boys for a long time. On his site you get credit and never have to give your personal info. Obviously limited/local clientele.

One must put up a few ducks to win real money, but it defo enhances the viewing experience

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Ive got a local bookie with his own site. One of my boys for a long time. On his site you get credit and never have to give your personal info. Obviously limited/local clientele.

One must put up a few ducks to win real money, but it defo enhances the viewing experience
      Nice, sounds like you have things squared away pretty nicely.

Comment

Where do you bet at? I've been checking out 5dimes but I've never done online betting. I know I could make money at it....just curious about the payout process.

Where I bet, you can cash out once a month for free otherwise there is a fee.

It takes a little over two weeks to get your money and you have to be careful and deposit the check they give via ATM to your bank.

Some banks don't like online gaming or knowing about it.

The check is international so it takes longer to clear as well.
        If you need more info, let me know.
        Last edited by jreckoning; 11-21-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I sent you an example of how it works when I cashed out once before.

Comment

Nice, sounds like you have things squared away pretty nicely.
            Those random internet sites can just **** down on you whenever.

Eff that. And i dont want to have to put $ on paypal or give access to my accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Where I bet, you can cash out once a month for free otherwise there is a fee.

It takes a little over two weeks to get your money and you have to be careful and deposit the check they give via ATM to your bank.

Some banks don't like online gaming or knowing about it.

The check is international so it takes longer to clear as well.
              If you need more info, let me know.

How do u get credit with them?

Comment

Those random internet sites can just **** down on you whenever.

Eff that. And i dont want to have to put $ on paypal or give access to my accounts.

The big ones are good, it just takes some time to get paid.

If they weren't, they'd be out of biz fast. I've heard good things about 5dimes although I use Bovada.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                  I don't see the hype with this guy, nor how someone can possibly have him in their top 10 p4p.

The kid had terrible showings in a row:

He was getting schooled by Jermain Taylor until Taylor gassed out Froch luckily stopped him in the 12th with 16 seconds left. If Taylor would of survived then he would of beat Froch even with the knockdowns. That's how much he was ahead.

Then Andre Dirrell come to England and schooled him, had Froch looking like an amateur in there and even hurt Froch. Yeah Dirrell didn't fight the best fight, he should of stayed poised more instead of holding and using too much movement but if Dirrell was able to school Froch with a **** gameplan then that shows how much Froch actually sucks.

Next Kessler whoops him and takes his wrongfully earned titles from him, no surprise there. And at any place on this Earth, Kessler whoops Froch again.

Yeah Froch did beat the hell out of an uninspired Abraham, but so did Dirrell and Ward, that's nothing new, Abraham is the punching bag of 168.

Call me what you want but I scored the fight with Glen Johnson a draw. A draw with Johnson?! Wow.

He then goes on to get severely outclassed by Andre Ward, Froch was a sitting duck the whole time in there, he tried to come on strong at the end but still couldn't get the job done. And he thinks he found something new that could lead him to beat Ward? Give me a break.

And what does a win over 168 paper champ Lucian Bute mean? The guy fought nobody (except Glen Johnson who Bute beat much more thoroughly than Froch) and was already knocked out by Andrade.

How anybody can rate this guy even close to top 20 is beyond me. He's a joke.

Comment

How do u get credit with them?

Various ways. Believe it or not I use my visa, some visa's won't take the charge, but some will.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      The big ones are good, it just takes some time to get paid.

If they weren't, they'd be out of biz fast. I've heard good things about 5dimes although I use Bovada.
                      Thats what people thought about the holdem sites

Comment

Working...
                      X