• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not surprised one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      I'm not surprised one bit.
      NOT SURPRISED OF WHAT?

Did you even know Hec or follow his career? Some of you young guys dont even no the half..Ur listing to the Media and haters but I dont give fuk who you are if Hector "Macho" Camacho was fighting every thing stopped. Manhattan was shutdown..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

At least 10 baggies of cocaine were found at the scene where Hector "Macho" Camacho was shot last night ... this according to officials in Puerto Rico.

Cops say ... Camacho's friend, who was driving the car, was in possession of 9 baggies of coke ... and a 10th baggie was found inside the vehicle. Cops say the 10th baggie was open when they found it.

As we previously reported, Camacho and his friend Adrian Mojica Moreno were hit in a drive-by shooting while sitting inside of a parked car.

Moreno died at the scene ... and Camacho -- who was hit multiple times in the face and neck -- was rushed to a nearby hospital where he went into cardiac arrest.

Camacho is reportedly brain dead ... and doctors have said he will need a miracle to survive.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/21/hector...#ixzz2CtBvG9Uw
        According to the reports I read, it was Moreno's car. And another car had pulled in front of him, that he'd got out of the car, and according to one, was going to talk to the obstructing driver, and according to another, that he got out to avoid the shots.

A lot of rumour with some fact.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
          NOT SURPRISED OF WHAT?

Did you even know Hec or follow his career? Some of you young guys dont even no the half..Ur listing to the Media and haters but I dont give fuk who you are if Hector "Macho" Camacho was fighting every thing stopped. Manhattan was shutdown..

PRPP

It's so sad. I saw many of his fights.

Just because there was drugs, doesn't mean he had to die.

Just a big tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but has "anyone" have come back from being brain dead?
            I recall about 7 years or so ago an old man in Canada was brain dead for several months and the doctors wnated to remove the assists. His son sued and won a reprieve. The old man recovered. And i beleive that I've seen a few other reports also. i think that different doctors and hospitals have different assessments of what bing brain ded means.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              I recall about 7 years or so ago an old man in Canada was brain dead for several months and the doctors wnated to remove the assists. His son sued and won a reprieve. The old man recovered. And i beleive that I've seen a few other reports also. i think that different doctors and hospitals have different assessments of what bing brain ded means.
              If they want to save him they will that European American congress Women was dead from a Bullet to the brain in Arizona and they brought her back..Hec is just a Puerto Rican kid from the barrio and if there was any place you want to get shot and I know that's never but its Puerto Rico, they have plenty of practice and are one of the best in the world in trying to save a gun victims life.

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Camacho's slick, defensive and loud mouth braggart! Same as Floyd! Just comparing!
                At his very best period, he was a KO killer. Until he got a heavy wallop from Edwin Rosario. After that he went about a dozen fights before he got another stoppage. I remember reading about it years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                  10 baggies and he's slanging?

Maaannn.. a gram of coke is like $35.00 dollars on the Island..

It wasn't 10 kilos fool and even if it was, he still wouldn't be looked at like he's slanging sumthing..

Talk to my Mexican cousins, they'll tell you what slanging is all about!!

PRPP
                  Why would anybody buy 10 individual baggies for themselves? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
                    Why would anybody buy 10 individual baggies for themselves? Lol
                    BITD we went through that like a hot knife through butter.

Not proud of it but its easy to do A LOT OF cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      BITD we went through that like a hot knife through butter.

Not proud of it but its easy to do A LOT OF cocaine.
                      What's going on my dude? Long time no talk .

Comment

Working...
                      X