Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is truly sad, I am sure the truth will come out soon. Hopefully he can somehow pull through this thing.

And can we have one god damn thread on this site that doesn't talk about Floyd or Manny for once? The man's life is at stake here, don't push your favorite boxer's agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
      This is truly sad, I am sure the truth will come out soon. Hopefully he can somehow pull through this thing.

And can we have one god damn thread on this site that doesn't talk about Floyd or Manny for once? The man's life is at stake here, don't push your favorite boxer's agenda.
      To be honest it is just one dickhead doing that fuckery, site would be a lot better if she was banned.

Comment

Simply tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          That's what happened when u hang with the wrong crowd!! Floyd will probably end up the same!!
          Who do you think is in Floyd's circle?? Angels?? They're gang bangers, drug dealers & bums. How many times does Floyd got in trouble? Shooting at the bowling alley, beating girlfriends & the security guards. Gambling millions alone could end you dead!
          Camacho's slick, defensive and loud mouth braggart! Same as Floyd! Just comparing!
          Originally posted by koffiekewl View Post
          Saw this video of Floyd boasting of his jewellery and money, looking at the men at the background, i was like 'no wonder he had his jewellery stolen before'they appeared jealous,surprised and out of place,then floyd turned and ask 'why are u guys looking at me like that ? Well man it doesnt take a rocket scientist to tell u that, these guys u hand round with aren't rich like you, and it only takes a fool or a desparate chap with a gun to end it all.

I have always respect Floyd but if these people he shows his wealth to, trust me none of those bodyguard could protect him, he is going to open himself for robbery and serious injury.This is America, anyone can own a gun and it takes one bullet.

Why cant they advise him to be careful, counting millions on a plane, with fred billionaire, in his house.Who doesnt know he is rich ???
          That's what i'm saying!!! This is not to thrash Floyd's name! This is Just a Warning to Floyd to clean up his acts! Stop being a gangster & be a fighter again and Fight Pacquiao before it's too late!
          Ban for what? For giving warning to Floyd? For wanting the pac-Floyd to happen?

Why u Flowmos so sensitive? I just want the fight!!! U guys support the DUCK!!
          jesus christ really???

Comment

Its a shame and sad. I dont even care about the coke and I dont condone or use it. Death is a deeper issue.

Comment

where there no cameras on any of those businesses?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

At least 10 baggies of cocaine were found at the scene where Hector "Macho" Camacho was shot last night ... this according to officials in Puerto Rico.

Cops say ... Camacho's friend, who was driving the car, was in possession of 9 baggies of coke ... and a 10th baggie was found inside the vehicle. Cops say the 10th baggie was open when they found it.

As we previously reported, Camacho and his friend Adrian Mojica Moreno were hit in a drive-by shooting while sitting inside of a parked car.

Moreno died at the scene ... and Camacho -- who was hit multiple times in the face and neck -- was rushed to a nearby hospital where he went into cardiac arrest.

Camacho is reportedly brain dead ... and doctors have said he will need a miracle to survive.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/21/hector...#ixzz2CtBvG9Uw
                This ****ing thread is misleading as well, it wasn't Camacho's car...

The bags were probably just bought and the shooters car was found in the projects were he probably just left before getting shot..

PRPP

Comment

R.I.P. to both men. This will be another obvious life lesson that will fall on deaf ears to the cultures that embrace the lifestyle that led to this. Damn shame. Nobody deserves this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but has "anyone" have come back from being brain dead?
                    Woman Diagnosed as “Brain Dead” Walks and Talks after Awakening

Has happened put the chances are tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      10 baggies? dude was slanging
                      10 baggies and he's slanging?

Maaannn.. a gram of coke is like $35.00 dollars on the Island..

It wasn't 10 kilos fool and even if it was, he still wouldn't be looked at like he's slanging sumthing..

Talk to my Mexican cousins, they'll tell you what slanging is all about!!

PRPP

Comment

Working...
                      X