No announcement yet.

Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    Some respect because I said why he got shot? I could see if I talked a bunch a **** about him and said thats what he deserves or some foul **** like that but I didn't because its not what he deserved just bad place at the wrong time. Am I gonna come on here and sing praises of camacho? No I don't do that with anyone yeah I feel bad but the threads about the drugs in the car that's what I wrote about if you want me to hit the rip's and stuff make a tribute thread and I'll post that there.

Trying to make me feel like a bad person or a ******* because of what I said was pointless if it bothered you that much you shoulda ignored it like most people Prbly did. But disrespectful that's reaching dont you think?
    That's the point, you DONT know how he got shot...It could've been 1 million things..he could've looked at another man's women and they didn't like that ****.. You see just because his friend ("Mojica had 9 lil baggies, 1 open in the car. RIP") doesn't make it a drug related crime..Stop trying to put **** in that's not there, in time.. I just want them to catch the two lil fukers who did it ova some bull****..

PRPP

Comment

:cry: show some respect to a child abuser :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
        :cry: show some respect to a child abuser :cry:
        He beat his sons azz. They got over it and became closer to his sons than ever. You really think it merits the Karma of getting shot in the face and brain dead?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          He beat his sons azz. They got over it and became closer to his sons than ever. You really think it merits the Karma of getting shot in the face and brain dead?
          yep.............

Comment

yep.............
            Karma will find you as well!

Comment

Karma will find you as well!
              For what? I didn't choke slam my son and stomp on him.

Comment

For what? I didn't choke slam my son and stomp on him.
                Everyone fu8ks up from time to time. He didnt kill, rape, or molest ..... Just dont see your logic in feeling death should be merited for this. Its a bit inhumane thinking IMO. I guess Aturo Gatti received Karma as well in your opinion? Im sure youd think the same under his domestic issues!

Comment

Everyone fu8ks up from time to time. He didnt kill, rape, or molest ..... Just dont see your logic in feeling death should be merited for this. Its a bit inhumane thinking IMO. I guess Aturo Gatti received Karma as well in your opinion? Im sure youd think the same under his domestic issues!
                  Just like the great Joe Frazier said "all those bad things you do usually come back to bite you in the behind". But I do kinda agree now death is a little to harsh.

Comment

Just like the great Joe Frazier said "all those bad things you do usually come back to bite you in the behind". But I do kinda agree now death is a little to harsh.
                    i agree in you do dirt you get dirt. Its happen to the best of us. Sometimes you get on a path and dont get off of it. Just dont think he should of died or Gatti or Forrest or Corrals for doing shlt they shouldnt of been doing....even though it was dumb! Thats all i was saying!

Comment

• I live near Bayamon and the word in the streets is that the guy he was with was a known drug dealer and pimp from the 90s and was best friends with hector camacho he also supply drugs for hector. Some say that he se calento wich means he owe money or said something not good to certain people.
                      Last edited by 2high2die; 11-22-2012, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X