No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Exactly this. Just announce his next fight and let Haymon, GBP do the rest. The guy is clean and has always been clean, he has nothing to worry about and he should act like he has nothing to worry about. Not make a circus of being accused of cheating. I have a feeling he'll stay cool about this, maybe give a word or two about it but he won't go all crazy like Arum/Team Pac. Basically how some one reacts when they are guilty, they overreact and go on about how they're gonna do this and that on TV.
    You're a joke, kid. Wake up. They're all on PEDS. The only difference is, your idol has gone on this laughable PED crusade when he's been doing it himself.

Juicing is one thing. Juicing and then crying cos someone else is using too is a whole new level of pathetic.

Oh, and as for your ******ed logic that Floyd is not gonna protest cos that's only what the guilty too. Please.

Has Floyd ever shown commendable restraint before? He's staying quiet from these accusations because he knows that, like most things in boxing, it's better to not draw attention to an issue further because the next scandal/farce is just around the corner.

The Great PED Crusader, The Sport Cleaner, Mr All Natural staying quiet when there's an article about him failing 3 drug tests.

Oh yeah, he's innocent. I'm convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
      You are misguided friend. Floyd never had to clear his name because it was never in question. This was about Pacquiao's PED lawsuit and the criminal way his lawyers manipulated our justice system to conceal his Manny's use, which is quite obvious.
      roidweather withdrew the PEDs allegations when Pac lawyers started asking about disclosing the dirty A sample test docs and the waivers roidweather used to not have to inform his opponents of the dirty test and to not have the B sample tested.

Comment

All I know, is through my life experiences, where there is smoke, there is fire. If Mayweather sues, the thick heavy smoke will be real visible to the masses. If I was Mayweather's advisor, I'd just tell him to just keep it moving and not even think about addressing. At the moment, this story is confined to maxboxing and boxingscene. Two places the masses don't give a rats ass about. No issues unless it his SI, ESPN or other national media outlets. If the world can bury Lance Armstrong who everyone loves, Mayweather can get destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          another poster already listed all the results and proof needed but apparently a rumour is stronger than actual facts. If Hauser had something he wouldve said it by now i think. And from what i can see only Conte, Montoya, and Hauser are running with this.
          but "where there's smoke there's fire"

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            my guess would be because pac won the defamation lawsuit, nothing to do with whether or not he was juicin or not. and thats why floyd paid him, cause he got sued for defamation and lost. both sides are just conjectures, but i think its pretty clear to see why he paid pac, guilty or innocent...
            but floyd is the highest paid athlete in the solar sytem and he is fighting a drug crusade, why would he apologize and pay pac if he believed pac was roiding?

and pac only won because floyd didnt bother showing up and explain is paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              but "where there's smoke there's fire"
              Theres only 3 guys running with this and one of them already tried this exact same thing. Theres no smoke here at all. This is like someone writing Pac was born a girl cause a rumour from a Dr who was there said this but i have no proof and the documents from the respected hospital have been forged. Oh and this would be a worldwide, as in planet Earth, known and respected hospital.

Comment

It's simple Floyd. Just produce the documents and stop bribing people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Theres only 3 guys running with this and one of them already tried this exact same thing. Theres no smoke here at all. This is like someone writing Pac was born a girl cause a rumour from a Dr who was there said this but i have no proof and the documents from the respected hospital have been forged. Oh and this would be a worldwide, as in planet Earth, known and respected hospital.
                  there is smoke, otherewise nobody would even be talking about it.... and where there's smoke, there's fire

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    It's simple Floyd. Just produce the documents and stop bribing people.
                    exactly! hand over the documents... if the documents clear him, then he's PEDs-free... if he keeps hiding, then obviously there's something to it

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      but floyd is the highest paid athlete in the solar sytem and he is fighting a drug crusade, why would he apologize and pay pac if he believed pac was roiding?

and pac only won because floyd didnt bother showing up and explain is paranoia.
                      alright...

Comment

Working...
                      X