Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao wasn't defamed by Floyd necessarily. Floyd Sr made his comment, Floyd followed suit. Then the negotiations went down and IMO what led to him being seen as a cheat or even having that title consistent with his name was turning down the fight where he had an even split to go fight the hermit crab Clottey

People see Floyd as a skilled boxer, but indecent human who's racist and comes across as an clown who nobody should take seriously. So Pacs dilly dallying is what kept speculation alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      another poster already listed all the results and proof needed but apparently a rumour is stronger than actual facts. If Hauser had something he wouldve said it by now i think. And from what i can see only Conte, Montoya, and Hauser are running with this.
      what did he post?? how do you know that is legit??

Comment

If you can't produce documents to clear your name and prefer to pay substantial amounts of money to the people you passionately hate, what does that say?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          its from the USADA but i guess a rumour is enough to discredit them in the eyes of many.

Comment

imwaiting for all the world to sue the USA cause those gold medals belong to them and not us. Who cares if the USADA provides results cause they ruined their reputation for protecting ONE fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              If you can't produce documents to clear your name and prefer to pay substantial amounts of money to the people you passionately hate, what does that say?
              You are misguided friend. Floyd never had to clear his name because it was never in question. This was about Pacquiao's PED lawsuit and the criminal way his lawyers manipulated our justice system to conceal his Manny's use, which is quite obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                i think may should announce his next fight, thats what I think
                Exactly this. Just announce his next fight and let Haymon, GBP do the rest. The guy is clean and has always been clean, he has nothing to worry about and he should act like he has nothing to worry about. Not make a circus of being accused of cheating. I have a feeling he'll stay cool about this, maybe give a word or two about it but he won't go all crazy like Arum/Team Pac. Basically how some one reacts when they are guilty, they overreact and go on about how they're gonna do this and that on TV.

Comment

Do you think May should sue the writer and publisher of the article that links him but stops short of saying "May took peds" like Pac did? should he peruse legal action?

wachugot?
                  He won't this will lead to discovery and Oscar will have to expose Fraudweather with those 3 failed test that the defendent will have acsess to

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Exactly this. Just announce his next fight and let Haymon, GBP do the rest. The guy is clean and has always been clean, he has nothing to worry about and he should act like he has nothing to worry about. Not make a circus of being accused of cheating. I have a feeling he'll stay cool about this, maybe give a word or two about it but he won't go all crazy like Arum/Team Pac. Basically how some one reacts when they are guilty, they overreact and go on about how they're gonna do this and that on TV.
                    so why did team floyd apologize to manny for accusing him of steroid use without a single shred of evidence and why did they have to pay pac if pac was guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      so why did team floyd apologize to manny for accusing him of steroid use without a single shred of evidence and why did they have to pay pac if pac was guilty?
                      my guess would be because pac won the defamation lawsuit, nothing to do with whether or not he was juicin or not. and thats why floyd paid him, cause he got sued for defamation and lost. both sides are just conjectures, but i think its pretty clear to see why he paid pac, guilty or innocent...

Comment

Working...
                      X