No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
    You can only sue for defamation if there is evidence of defamation.

Defamation = slandering the name or reputation of someone without adequate evidence/proof to back up your claim.

I have read the entire article (both parts) twice. There is NO claim that Mayweather used steroids, just facts that he failed 3 A sample drug tests.

Pacquiao was able to win the defamation suit against the Mayweather's because they stated that Pacquiao was on PED's straight up. They didn't say he might be, they said he was/is. Completely different.

Mayweather will not sue because he has good lawyers and they know he would not be able to win. I'm a law student so i know what i'm talking about.
    I sincerely hope you choose a different career path.

Comment

• I want to heard Floyd's defense of why he failed 3 A samples.

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
        I want to heard Floyd's defense of why he failed 3 A samples.
        Maybe when there's irrefutable proof that he did indeed failed those tests, he will bother opening his big mouth to appease you. As it stands, I wouldn't hold my breath, as nothing will come of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
          I sincerely hope you choose a different career path.
          Better than aspiring to be a Tuk Tuk driver like you do , I can just see you now , come my Tuk Tuk free DVD of Manny DVD DVD .

Comment

• It's becoming a pattern. The very people demanding extra testing are the ones getting caught juicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Oh yea there's definitely a lawsuit coming
              ^^^^
              This

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              i think may should announce his next fight, thats what I think
              ^^^^
              And This

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Better than aspiring to be a Tuk Tuk driver like you do , I can just see you now , come my Tuk Tuk free DVD of Manny DVD DVD .
                Wow, you're an idiot. My response to that poster was based on his obvious misreading of Houser's article. Despite claiming to have read the piece twice, he says that Houser stated that there were FACTS about YOUR BOY Floyd failing 3 drug tests. Maybe that was a harmless slip-up on his part. Regardless, it was he, like you, who actually failed at reading comprehension. Congrats.

Comment

• This reminds me of something I learned as a child

Whoever blamed it, flamed it.

Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

Whoever denied it, supplied it.

All those explain floyds actions. The best thing that can happen to him right now is for this to get swept under the rug but TH already broke the story and its not ending there. Haymon, GBP, USADA, floyd etc are all liable and could face serious fines and or jail time.

If what TH says is true than it needs to be stopped and regulations need to be put in place so that it never happens again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Went to dinner with the wife and back. So did Hauser reveal his proof or is everyone still arguing a rumour we already heard months ago with nothing coming from it.

You were ready to fry Manny with no evidence .... oh the irony in all this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      If it were true you would have more than a rumour , its easy to point a finger to produce proof is another matter , you fly with a rumor , why ? if you question yourself its because you dislike Floyd not because of logical thought , fanboyism !

Is it suspicious the way (Pacquiao) has gained so much lean muscle mass while retaining and even seemingly improving his power and speed? Yes,” Conte says. “It is highly suspicious. , to the standard urine testing that, in my opinion, is worthless.

Reloaded ..... you have been pointing fingers forever with no proof. Where was your logical thought? Oh, I get it. It was just because of your dislike of Manny! lol!

the more you post the funnier it gets ..... please continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X