No announcement yet.

do you think Haye verses vitali will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    A Prime Ruiz got beat by a LHW, but an inferior version was a champion way past his prime in this era.
    but his azz got knokked out cold vs haye , lol, that was the end of him so he was a nobody in this era, , lol, damn fat azz toney outboxed his sorry azz, lol, ruiz didnt do jakk squat except beat rahman and holyfield which is aweful for tysons era

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      but his azz got knokked out cold vs haye , lol, that was the end of him so he was a nobody in this era, , lol, damn fat azz toney outboxed his sorry azz, lol, ruiz didnt do jakk squat except beat rahman and holyfield which is aweful for tysons era
      I'm done with this game of keep repeating the same crap over and over, you're obviously trolling or you are dense. Either way you're not worth talking to.

Comment

I'm done with this game of keep repeating the same crap over and over, you're obviously trolling or you are dense. Either way you're not worth talking to.
        dont b1tch out lil homie, lol, you mad cause george foremans old azz got a title in a so caled great era of tyson, lol, tysons era was garbage aswell, if people like buster douglas can knock out tyson, lol, that era has problems, lol, how the **** did the actor tommy morrison win a title, lol, that dirty ****er had the worst chin in the history of boxing

Comment

dont b1tch out lil homie, lol, you mad cause george foremans old azz got a title in a so caled great era of tyson, lol, tysons era was garbage aswell, if people like buster douglas can knock out tyson, lol, that era has problems, lol, how the **** did the actor tommy morrison win a title, lol, that dirty ****er had the worst chin in the history of boxing
          [IMG]http://www.memecreator.net/futurama-fry/showimage.php/679/not-sure-if-he%27s-a-boss-troll-or-a-geniune-******.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Haye being in the jungle made me think he didnt want to fight again, but i dont know how long boxers can have off without training on pads and bags and roadwork and stuff.

Cant be ideal for Haye being in the jungle starving himself on beans and rice and insects. But its good to see haye in the jungle and see the real man.

Comment

[IMG]http://www.memecreator.net/futurama-fry/showimage.php/679/not-sure-if-he%27s-a-boss-troll-or-a-geniune-******.jpg[/IMG]

dont be angry lil homie, we are buddies, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

dont be angry lil homie, we are buddies, lol, nyahahaha
                [IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/SwtNemesis/******.gif[/IMG]
                Last edited by Jam Jars; 11-22-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Why do you believe Haye is so special?

What is his best win? Mormeck? Age 39 Audrey?
                  Damn man i think even Vitali's mother isn't as afraid of this fight happening as you are.

Haye may well not be an ATG but with the HW division being as ****e as it is, Vitali - Haye is probably the biggest HW fight that can be made.

Comment

I am starting to think it wont. Haye probably should have fought another contender and kept calling the Klitschkos out for a rematch, but I think most people have already forgotten Haye-Chisora outside of England. I think Vitali will retire and Wlad-Haye II might be possible for next year.

However; with Price, Fury, and Haye all in the running for a Klitschko fight, there may be pressure on Haye to fight one of them to secure a Klitschko bout. Haye isn't the mandatory for anything, and K2 has shown us that they are totally willing to take a fight that bring less revenue (Mormeck) than do business with Haye.

Comment

Vitali already said several times that he wanted to knock Haye out.

He already laid down the gauntlet of challenge, can't go back now. If Vitali retires without fighting Haye, he's going to look scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X