No announcement yet.

do you think Haye verses vitali will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Haye is not the biggest challenge. Both Price and Wilder are better than Haye.

I'd say Arreola gives Haye a run for his money, too.
    That's your opinion but most would disagree.

Comment

Haye is not the biggest challenge. Both Price and Wilder are better than Haye.
      he thinks ruiz is god, haye beat the living crap outta ruiz and john ruiz sukked bakk then aswell,, ruiz got knokked out in 10 seconds to a guy who never won a title, lol, tua, lol, i absolutely love tua but he never won a belt, john ruiz sukks and he beat holyfield

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        That's your opinion but most would disagree.
        no you would disagree, you are defending guys in a era that foreman all fat and old and shot and bloated was still champ

Comment

I don't know, but in a single round he knocked out a man who kicked Haye's butt in the amateurs.
          solis v haye was a great fight but it was a looong time ago pity Solis lost his motivation and turned into a fat f ucker

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            george foreman won titles in tysons era, this is a bullet to your point
            George Foreman is a ATG and wasn't as successful as he was, John Ruiz wasn't an ATG but was winning titles past prime in this era because it's ****e and the lower quality of fighters allowed him to be near the top.

Comment

no you would disagree, you are defending guys in a era that foreman all fat and old and shot and bloated was still champ
              Old fat Foreman was on par with Prime Ruiz, probably better than. Old Ruiz was still rated highly in this era even though he had declined. The crap fighters allowed that to happen.

Comment

George Foreman is a ATG and wasn't as successful as he was, John Ruiz wasn't an ATG but was winning titles past prime in this era because it's ****e and the lower quality of fighters allowed him to be near the top.
                John ruiz wanst a all time great and he still won titles in those eras, after haye and that 10 foot sorry giant, lol, ruiz was done, lol, foreman was relevant in tysons era which is really sad,

Comment

Old fat Foreman was on par with Prime Ruiz, probably better than. Old Ruiz was still rated highly in this era even though he had declined. The crap fighters allowed that to happen.
                  lol, foreman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all fat and greasy, lol, damn, even guys like botha95 rounds) were beating tyson until he got kod(my favorite hweight), i might add, roy jones also beat your homie john ruiz, lol, wtf, john ruiz got kod in 18 seconds in and he won many tiles in tysons era, ruiz didnt do **** to gay azz haye or that sloth azz giant

Comment

John ruiz wanst a all time great and he still won titles in those eras, after haye and that 10 foot sorry giant, lol, ruiz was done, lol, foreman was relevant in tysons era which is really sad,
                    An even older Holyfield was robbed of a title in this era.

Keep trolling..............

Comment

lol, foreman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all fat and greasy, lol, damn, even guys like botha95 rounds) were beating tyson until he got kod(my favorite hweight), i might add, roy jones also beat your homie john ruiz, lol, wtf, john ruiz got kod in 18 seconds in and he won many tiles in tysons era, ruiz didnt do **** to gay azz haye or that sloth azz giant

A Prime Ruiz got beat by a LHW, but an inferior version was a champion way past his prime in this era.

Comment

Working...
                      X