No announcement yet.

Fun Fact no one has discussed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    As i always say with all this ethnicity/race crap.... Who gives a shit? (btw marg never beat Cotto jst saying)
    Really? Cuz last time I checked, Cotto literally bowed down to him and begged him to stop in front of his family.

Comment

As i always say with all this ethnicity/race crap.... Who gives a shit? (btw marg never beat Cotto jst saying)

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
        Uh yes he did.

What i meant by that is I don't count cheats as Wins, just like Olympics strips medals i think boxing should strip wins if a boxer has been confirmed to cheat. To me Lamont Peterson never beat Khan now Danny Garcia beat the Monkey shit out of him w.o PEDS. Everyone knows Cottos face looked like groundbeef because Margarito had the plaster booster package
        Last edited by DannYankee; 11-21-2012, 06:38 AM.

Comment

What i meant by that is I don't count cheats as Wins, just like Olympics i think boxing should strip wins if a boxer has been confirmed to cheat. To me Lamont Peterson never beat Khan now Danny Garcia beat the Monkey shit out of him w.o PEDS. Everyone knows Cottos face looked like groundbeef because Margarito had the plaster booster package
          Can you prove he used it in that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
            Can you prove he used it in that fight?
            Can you prove he didn't? Watch the rematch see the Cottos face that was enough proof for me, but this is a money business they are not going to Strip fighter wins and ban them for life because of cheating while there is money to be made. Margarito's pre getting caught achievements could all have been a lie i gave him a second chance after he got back maybe i was wrong but what has he done w.o hes plaster? Exactly

Comment

Can you prove he didn't?
              When you charge someone with something, you have to prove they did it.
              It isn't 'guilty until proven innocent'.

Mayweather has been loading his gloves his entire career. Don't believe me? can you prove he didn't? if not then he loaded his gloves his entire career

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                When you charge someone with something, you have to prove they did it.
                It isn't 'guilty until proven innocent'.

Mayweather has been loading his gloves his entire career. Don't believe me? can you prove he didn't? if not then he loaded his gloves his entire career
                That doesn't apply to Mayweather and the PED scandal though...funny how that only works when convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                  On HBO's 24/7 Mexican and Mexican-Americans are currently win less.

De la Hoya is 0-2 (Mayweather, Pacquiao)
                  Juan Manuel Marquez is currently 0-2 (Mayweather, Pacquiao)
                  Antonio Margarito is 0-2 (Pacquiao, Cotto)
                  Victor Ortiz is 0-1 (Mayweather)
                  Julio Cesar Chavez is 0-1 (Martinez)

For a total of 0W-8L-0D in 8 total appearances.

That said who do you think will be the first Mexican or Mexican-American to get a Win on 24/7. My bet is Canelo Alvarez.

Thoughts and discussions?
                  Wow, I never noticed that to be honest. Thats a funny fact.

Comment

What i meant by that is I don't count cheats as Wins, just like Olympics strips medals i think boxing should strip wins if a boxer has been confirmed to cheat. To me Lamont Peterson never beat Khan now Danny Garcia beat the Monkey shit out of him w.o PEDS. Everyone knows Cottos face looked like groundbeef because Margarito had the plaster booster package
                    I remember jumping up and screaming when Tony beat the undefeated Cotto, only for him to disgust me and lose me as a fan when he attempted to load up I still remember shaking my head in disgust. Cheating does indeed put question marks on peoples achievements, for example Shane Mosley he was a possible hall of famer, then the whole Balco/Conte debacle how do we know that he didn't use steroids in all his big fights SMH. Any unfair advantage in boxing can prove fatal or cause permanent damage.

Comment

OK back on topic! Even if Canelo (our great hope) gets us a win on 24/7, the record will be 1-8 well be the Kansas City Chiefs of Boxing on 24/7, that needs to change asap!

Comment

Working...
                      X