Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho May Never Walk Again Due To Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some piece of **** was spamming the forum with declarations of Hector's death last night. Trying to push his ****ty website.

I hope that dude dies of brain cancer.

Comment

Damn, first I heard about it. Wishing upon him powers of recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
        hey that's Karma beat up on kids now he's paralyzed
        What an a-hole you are!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          some piece of **** was spamming the forum with declarations of Hector's death last night. Trying to push his ****ty website.

I hope that dude dies of brain cancer.
          Sometimes you say some really stupid things. You hope someone dies of brain cancer??? One of my best friends has been fighting brain cancer for the last 6 years and seeing what he has been through, I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Sometimes you say some really stupid things. You hope someone dies of brain cancer??? One of my best friends has been fighting brain cancer for the last 6 years and seeing what he has been through, I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.
            it's more of a figure of speech than a declaration of of what I would like to happen.

stop being so uptight. I was annoyed that the guys was pushing his site at the expense of rumours of Camacho's death which turned out to be outright lies.

I am truly sorry about your friend though.

Comment

Get well soon, Machito. One of my first boxing influences.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I told my dad he died, he was very saddened. Great that he's not dead but man, why can't people be more patient with breaking news. People just trying to be first with every news, then get it wrong. Hopefully it is wrong.
                right. some idiot was spamming about it yesterday.

Comment

He has brain damage and it is not looking good.

Bad choice over and over again. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    He has brain damage and it is not looking good.

Bad choice over and over again. Very sad.

Exactly! I could not have said it any better. This had to be a hit for certain. Macho was a tactician in the ring but outside of it he was beyond reckless. I wish the best. It he winds up like P.Will, hopefully he’ll embrace his situation with the same warrior mentality!

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                      Exactly! I could not have said it any better. This had to be a hit for certain. Macho was a tactician in the ring but outside of it he was beyond reckless. I wish the best. It he winds up like P.Will, hopefully he’ll embrace his situation with the same warrior mentality!
                      Macho wasn't a boy scout by any means....hopefully he pulls through and is able to live the rest of his life prosperous

Comment

Working...
                      X