Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd, we get it, your rich......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
    There already is. Remember Merchant said May 5 is Mayweather, it's the day he heroically conquered much bigger guys like De La Hoya, Mosley, and Cotto in dominant fashion.
    You must receive Mitt Romney dollar Green Ks for remembering that!

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
      Your missing my point and I'm not just trying to single you out. I mean in general.

This thread has no real purpose other than to make people come in here and troll and flame Floyd.

It has nothing to do with the sport of boxing at all.
      This is the same thing as an interview with the man. Just showing his out of the ring personality. Shedding light on who he really is. Not a smear campaign. Take the video for what it is. You might think it's cool, that he's flaunting all his material objects. Or be disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Why would you need to flash your wealth on VIDEO in the first place? You might be one of those type of people. I'm not.
        Why on earth are you watching these videos then? I"m a Floyd fan and I don't watch his lame gimmick videos, how about stop wasting your time posting here and go and help victims of hurricane Sandy if you feel so strongly about it. We all know Floyd is insecure, everyone has their flaws including you and I. You act like you stumbled you on something we never knew about Floyd, news flash he's been releasing these sort of videos for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          Why on earth are you watching these videos then? I"m a Floyd fan and I don't watch his lame gimmick videos, how about stop wasting your time posting here and go and help victims of hurricane Sandy if you feel so strongly about it. We all know Floyd is insecure, everyone has their flaws including you and I.
          I'm just the messenger. Don't be so angry at me. I have a feeling your mad, because people are "flaming" him. Why are you so angry? Please do tell. No one made you enter this thread, and post a comment. No one forced you to read any of the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
            This is the same thing as an interview with the man. Just showing his out of the ring personality. Shedding light on who he really is. Not a smear campaign. Take the video for what it is. You might think it's cool, that he's flaunting all his material objects. Or be disgusted.
            A guy with the nickname "Money" flashing .......money. How is that shedding light. He's been doing that for years bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
              Why on earth are you watching these videos then? I"m a Floyd fan and I don't watch his lame gimmick videos, how about stop wasting your time posting here and go and help victims of hurricane Sandy if you feel so strongly about it. We all know Floyd is insecure, everyone has their flaws including you and I. You act like you stumbled you on something we never knew about Floyd, news flash he's been releasing these sort of videos for years.
              It's the timing of this video that's very low class, and unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                A guy with the nickname "Money" flashing .......money. How is that shedding light. He's been doing that for years bro.
                Timing my friend, timing.

Comment

Even the hired help in the background cannot even muster enough integrity in their paid duties to act like they're interested in being a groupie

Lil Floyd needs to talk to the hiring temp agency

But I do wonder why grown ass men still act like this. I wasted about 90 seconds of my night that I probably could have spent on Call of Duty

Comment

that video was a bad idea, if i remember well somebody in his close circle of "friends" stole all his bling years ago, well, i cant decide who will be the next robber, the guy in the red jacket or the bald one in green, both were like thinking about it.... lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                      that video was a bad idea, if i remember well somebody in his close circle of "friends" stole all his bling years ago, well, i cant decide who will be the next robber, the guy in the red jacket or the bald one in green, both were like thinking about it.... lmao!!!
                      It's amazing how a guy like Floyd still chooses to live the bling bling life of a rapper. He will go broke in the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X