Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd, we get it, your rich......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
    You know it friend!
    We all know this. Floyd is about the people... One day he will have a holiday named after him

Comment

From what I know is that Camacho was involved in criminal activities outside of the ring,to me I can not look up to a person like that,sorry. Floyd Mayweather is a good role model..he gives out free thank giving turkeys and does a lot for the community.

Comment

if Mayweather was broke he be like that friend you dont want to take with you to certain places cause he hella immature.

Comment

Wow, so this dude gives yall a whiff of his @ss, and cats go and create hate threads about him. Next time, post a picture of your cable bill after you order his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
            Wow, so this dude gives yall a whiff of his @ss, and cats go and create hate threads about him. Next time, post a picture of your cable bill after you order his fight.
            why would someone do that, Maybe if my cable bill comes with a embed code who knows.

Comment

I respect this man's boxing skills so much, but when he does stuff like this it makes me look at him as a soulless person. Someone who obsessed over materialistic things and doesn't feel any real emotions.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I've only ordered the De la Hoya fight.

Comment

What Id like to know is the story behind these videos , somebody is asking for them , I dont get it , does Floyd have PR people because it doesnt look like it , seems like they just a bunch of rich people and back slappers , I dont get why videos like this just appear out of nowhere .

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    why would someone do that, Maybe if my cable bill comes with a embed code who knows.
                    Lol! Nice one!
                    Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                    I've only ordered the De la Hoya fight.
                    Man just shut that cold dead die hole of yours, and stop lying.

Comment

Lol! Nice one!

Man just shut that cold dead die hole of yours, and stop lying.
                      I've never bought a Floyd PPV, and glad I haven't. That's your hard earned money he's flashing in the camera.

Comment

Working...
                      X