Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd, we get it, your rich......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Its one thing to drive a nice car, its another to constantly show off wads of cash and rides. Pacman driving his car as a SECURE guy, he doesn't go hey look at my ride! hey everyone look im rich! Just drive the damn car and enjoy it.

And you are a rat, you probably reported half the site who said anything negative about Floyd for racism.
    And how the fuk do you know what pacquiao thinks?? Did you have a journey through his brain/thought and that's how you know what he thinks and what his intentions are??? STFU lol

Comment

Why is this guy still talking about Pacquiao? ^

Obsession?

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
        Why is this guy still talking about Pacquiao? ^

Obsession?
        Why are you so emotional as soon someone mentions pacquiao????

It's a boxing forum I can talk about whoever the fuk I want....

And I know it's pissing you off because pacquiao is all you people know and cherrish in this life

Comment

this is the same guy that didn't know who Hector Camacho was lol.

Comment

this is the same guy that didn't know who Hector Camacho was lol.
            To get a reaction from fools like you..I accomplished what I was after...and I think you were the one who commented on my post..thank you fool

Comment

Floyd is a good guy.

Wait and see, he's gonna get all that money and buy the less fortunate Thanksgiving turkeys. Look out for the turkey passing video tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                To get a reaction from fools like you..I accomplished what I was after...and I think you were the one who commented on my post..thank you fool
                So you admitting to trolling a thread where people were talking about a passed legend?

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Floyd is a good guy.

Wait and see, he's gonna get all that money and buy all the less fortunate Thanksgiving turkeys. Look out for the turkey passing video tomorrow.
                  You know it friend!

Comment

So you admitting to trolling a thread where people were talking about a passed legend?
                    Cry me a river

He's not dead yet..and just because you think he's a "legend" doesn't mean everyone has to think the same about him..just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      Cry me a river

He's not dead yet..and just because you think he's a "legend" doesn't mean everyone has to think the same about him..just sayin
                      Not even one RIP, instead you just admitted to trolling a breaking news thread confirming his death. Well see what the admins say..

Comment

Working...
                      X