No announcement yet.

you guys notice....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys notice....

Whenever theirs bunch of obviousley biased Floyd alt accounts, LARRY and a lot of other known royd fan boys aren't participating in threads. Then they show up, after being surprisingly quiet. Then dissapear when the ALT accounts go back to work with their trolling.

So sad. They realize the tides are turning in terms of the majority seeing right through Floyd at this point. So now, they try and make themselves the majority/the loudest through ALT accounts.

well Larry has admitted to using and creating alts....wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'm still proud of the fact that i've never created or used an alt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Whenever theirs bunch of obviousley biased Floyd alt accounts, LARRY and a lot of other known royd fan boys aren't participating in threads. Then they show up, after being surprisingly quiet. Then dissapear when the ALT accounts go back to work with their trolling.

So sad. They realize the tides are turning in terms of the majority seeing right through Floyd at this point. So now, they try and make themselves the majority/the loudest through ALT accounts.
        If Louis Lane had had your deductive skills Clark Kent would have had a problem

Comment

There are more Mayweather fans than Pacquiao ones now. Most of the Pac fans abandoned ship when he lost to Bradley. Just go to the biggest Pac fan site "Pacland" and the forum is almost dead.

Comment

Working...
          X