Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says Matthysse is the same as Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone knows garcia a clown. Rios will KO him same with lucas. Too bad boxing is the way it is cause they will baby his career long as they can now. Real fighters like Rios and Lucas go out and search for the toughest fight they can get while fighters like garcia giggle away and let other men talk for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      everyone knows garcia a clown. Rios will KO him same with lucas. Too bad boxing is the way it is cause they will baby his career long as they can now. Real fighters like Rios and Lucas go out and search for the toughest fight they can get while fighters like garcia giggle away and let other men talk for him.
      danny is younger then both of them. dick riding lucas and rios anytime there's a conversation isn't going to change that.

3 fights ago, none of you gave a flying **** about him. he beats morales gets a shot at khan, beats khan, morales exorcise a rematch clause, he decides to fight a guy that mathysse barely beat(even if he didn't get the decision), and all of a sudden danny's a clown, danny's this, danny's that. if the dude did every thing people like you wanted him to do, you'd still find a way to complain for obvious reasons.

do you hold canelo by the same standards? of course not. but of course we know why that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
        danny is younger then both of them. dick riding lucas and rios anytime there's a conversation isn't going to change that.

3 fights ago, none of you gave a flying **** about him. he beats morales gets a shot at khan, beats khan, morales exorcise a rematch clause, he decides to fight a guy that mathysse barely beat(even if he didn't get the decision), and all of a sudden danny's a clown, danny's this, danny's that. if the dude did every thing people like you wanted him to do, you'd still find a way to complain for obvious reasons.

do you hold canelo by the same standards? of course not. but of course we know why that is.
        Report this guy for stereotyping, that's not needed in this awesome community.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Report this guy for stereotyping, that's not needed in this awesome community.
          lmao. you can't be serious. I've been around here longer then you. long enough to know the obvious. so what are you upset about? that my line of thinking isn't the same as yours? **** outta here.

Comment

Angel keeps interrupting Danny and it's quite humorous (yet understandable) to see him get irritated by that. His dad always seems to be trying to steal the limelight away.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
              lmao. you can't be serious. I've been around here longer then you. long enough to know the obvious. so what are you upset about? that my line of thinking isn't the same as yours? **** outta here.
              Then you should know better than posting such disrespectful posts, you stereotyping simpleton. Am I supposed to congratulate you for being here longer than me or something?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Then you should know better than posting such disrespectful posts, you stereotyping simpleton. Am I supposed to congratulate you for being here longer than me or something?
                I'll post whatever the hell i want to post and there isn't a ****ing thing that you can do about it. so go cry about it somewhere.

Comment

then i hope danny garcia fights matthysse next...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    then i hope danny garcia fights matthysse next...
                    or rios. you can't go around talking **** and not backing it up. it's very unbecoming of a champion.

Comment

Lol...His pops is a damn fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X