Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Now Selling Himself With Naked Buttocks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Exactly.

I mean, look at the expression on Wladimir's face...

' That better be your hand... '
    Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
    Vitali will do anything but fight Haye.

What you doing back there? Don't worry about a thing, I got your back, no really, I got your back.....

Comment

LMAO @ the title. Now why did Vitali have to say "naked buttocks" He couldn't just say that he has his buttocks showing (or his ass out)? Sounds like someone is more than just amused - just saying.....

Comment

Never seen that photo of the K Bros before. I love the Klitschkos, but that **** is disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
          Very true, add the Chisora fight and he has enough bargaining power in the eyes of the public. The public has short term memories.
          to be honest, i still remember his "effort" against wlad. if haye wants to get the title then i think he should try and fight wlad again. actually try and take the title this time. that fight cant sit well with haye. become the mandatory challenger and then wlad has no choice. otherwise, i dont think either of the klitschkos will fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            to be honest, i still remember his "effort" against wlad. if haye wants to get the title then i think he should try and fight wlad again. actually try and take the title this time. that fight cant sit well with haye. become the mandatory challenger and then wlad has no choice. otherwise, i dont think either of the klitschkos will fight him.
            let me quess,youre a vitali klitschko fan and after watching haye destroy chisora you now fear for vitalis health

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              He's a real twat on this show, unfortunately his arrogance isn't just for boxing, it's for real.

Come on, when is smugness ever funny? I thought the boastfulness was just for boxing but it appears the guy is genuinely conceited.

Nigel Benn was great on this show, very real and down to earth.
              I dont know why you would lie about him being smug on the show! Everyone on the show LOVES the guy!! Even the viewers who call in, send letters, Haye is the ABSOLUTE Favorite! But you made this comment because you dislike Haye! I have no doubt in my mind that Haye will win! That guy is sooo cool and down to earth, I was down right SHOCKED by how he is in those type of circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                I might watch the show. Hunger does give me headaches and I lose my happiness and get quiet.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Go to youtube com/ imaceleb11 The guy is so cool and everyone on the show is slowly falling in love with him! He will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                  I think Haye has come across quite well. He hasn't come across as particularly arrogant, and the other camp-mates seem to like him. No-one's had a bad word to say about him, he seems pretty grounded.
                  He's the only one who doesnt go around hating, gossiping, or nitpicking. The guy is WAAAAY cooler than I ever would imagine. He has the charm of George Clooney or some shiet. lol

Comment

Originally posted by HarshaSankar View Post
                    Dear Sir, November 7th, 2012

Is Haye a pathological liar? The following are some of the facts.

1.After his loss to Wladimir Klitschko in July 2011, he wanted a rematch. WK refused because Vitali Klitschko keenly wants to box Haye. VK wants to KO Haye for personal reasons alone. In reply, Haye expressed a keen interest.

2. In October 2011,Haye, no longer a champion, retires. He claimed money offered by VK was not right and his career is over.

3. In November 2011, he claimed he may come out the retirement to fight a Klitschko.

4. VK, after offering a firm fight proposal to Haye, got tired of Haye's ambiguity. VK replaces Haye with Dereck Chisora in early December 2011. Chisora's performance against one-armed Helenius in December 2011 and his readiness to fight VK on February 2012 impressed VK.

5. During the press conference Haye crashes,after Klitschko defeated Chisora with one-arm, Haye demands that VK fight him on financial terms agreed to in December 2011. Was Haye's statement an outright lie? Why would VK agree to terms with one fighter and yet fight another fighter?

6. Despite that,VK offered a fight to Haye in Moscow on September 8th 2012. There is ample evidence to support this. While Haye did not refuse this offer, he accepts another offer to fight Chisora on July 14th,2012.While he insisted on fighting VK in September,VK naturally withdrew his offer. The two main reasons for this withdrawal were

A. What if Haye lost in July? Then VK's fight with Haye would make no sense.
                    B. Even if Haye won, what if he sustained injuries and cuts that prevent him from preparing properly for VK in a short 8 week gap? Haye was already infamous in using "little-toe"excuse.Why give Haye an opportunity to cite excuses?

7. Haye cited that VK's team told him that VK would fight the winner of Haye-Chisora?
                    That is an absolute fabrication. Why would VK do that, considering he had just beaten Chisora handily? If he wanted to fight Chisora again,then there would have been an immediate rematch. VK has always wanted to fight Haye. So why would he jeopardize that by wanting Haye to fight someone else?

8. In September 2012, VK cited Haye, and not Manuel Charr, should have been his opponent at the September's fight press conference.

9. In late September, Haye cited his unwillingness to fight in Ukraine because of racist "death threats". Yet VK's ideal place to fight would be Ukraine considering he is a highly active politician in that country..

10.In mid-October, Haye claimed to have an iron-clad contract with VK, with all terms and conditions defined except date and venue. Since VK is head of a new major party that is now mired in national politics, why would VK give Haye such a contract? No one has corroborated Haye's claim.

Since VK's future is uncertain as he is become a prominent political figure in a nation of 46 million, it is the utmost hope that WK calls out Haye and then have finally fights the Brit before March 31st, 2013. Step-aside money can be offered to Povetkin for this to happen.

There would finally be closure to this miserable ordeal. Yet Haye refuses to put forth any serious effort to land a match with either Klitschko. A fight with Tyson Fury on December 1st would have guaranteed him a title shot. Yet Haye opt to go to an Australian jungle for a weeks to participate in a reality show. VK remarks to the effect that how can anyone take Haye seriously when he decides to do this? VK still trains hard despite his heavy political demands.

Harsha Sankar
                    Bangalore
                    Dont care! I watched Haye for MYSELF on the show, in a jungle, starving, no food, around crazy personalities. He NEVER gets stressed, is always cool, down to earth, making people laugh. This guy is going to WIN that show! EVERYONE likes him. Everyone else gets stressed over time, and turn into a-holes. Haye is basically the one they all like the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      It was taken for a womens' magazine in Germany.

But some ****sexuals saw it and they've been posting it on boxing forums for years.
                      What is more ****sexual? Posting the Klits' naked picture on this forum or looking at Russian mens' penises to 'compare' with your own??

Comment

Working...
                      X