Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Illustrated puts Adrien Broner ahead of Carl Froch in P4P rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arguing over a mythical list! Brilliant!

Its like arguing over mythical beings like superman vs the hulk, or god.

Personally, i dont like it but do i give a fuk???

Comment

Froch is in the top 10.

I would really have to put some thought into placing Broner in the top 15-20 atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Arguing over a mythical list! Brilliant!

Its like arguing over mythical beings like superman vs the hulk, or god.

Personally, i dont like it but do i give a fuk???
        Its no worse than claiming that a boxer who hasn't accomplished much is a ATG .. which MANY forum members do here EVERY DAY.

Opinions are like .. you get the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          The Klitschkos are not stiff, they are amazingly fast for their size. Helenius is stiff, Wach is stiff, and Froch is stiff.

Broner has titles in TWO divisions, and is the best at 135. Froch has losses to the two best in his division.
          Regardless, it's clear to see Russell is way more talented than the K's, esp Vitali. I hope your rankings reflect that.

Also, Devon Alexander and Danny Green are both TWO division titlists, Klitschko's only ONE. Easy choice.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Regardless, it's clear to see Russell is way more talented than the K's, esp Vitali. I hope your rankings reflect that.

Also, Devon Alexander and Danny Green are both TWO division titlists, Klitschko's only ONE. Easy choice.
            Based on the horrendous string of bums he has fought? but hey he does have fast hands and that is the standard for a great boxer I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              No, he isn't. He's never been the best in his division, both Klitschkos have (Vitali in 2004, Wlad in recent years).

Neither Green nor Alexander have ever been the best in their divisions.

Broner is the #1 lightweight.
              If you watch their fights, you'll see Russell is loads more talented than them both. It's plain as day.

If it's about the rankings, you must have rated DeMarco, Igarashi, Jaro, Nishioka, Pascal above Froch, they all were #1/champ which Froch was unable to do. And above Vitali, who hasn't been rated #1 in like 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                Baloney. Firstly froch beat dirrell easily, all the top pundits and punch stats agreed with that. Plus if i remember you scored it to froch, so your "if and buts analysis doesnt wash.

Taylor was actually winning on a split decision, a 10 7 round would have given froch the win, if i remember the showtime American pundits had it a draw going into the last round against taylor.

Froch beat kessler imo and many other peoples opinions, a below par froch still beat kessler and the rematch will end all debate.
                whoa, easy with all that now. . . I thought the fight could have gone either way. Was just an ugly fight that was hard to score. So many rounds you could just write off as 10-10.

Comment

I have no problem with it and no one else should.

It's a P4P ranking, Broner has just moved up to 135 and beaten a champion. Thus proving his P4P ability, Froch has not.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    I have no problem with it and no one else should.

It's a P4P ranking, Broner has just moved up to 135 and beaten a champion. Thus proving his P4P ability, Froch has not.
                    Resume combined with skill set gives you your p4p ranking. Broner has a **** resume.

Comment

• Broner has done fuck all so far. Promising fighter but that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X