Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jtcs1981

LMAO, one of Margarito's biggest apologist. And I'm saying this from a knee because we Cottards do as our master.....

LOL You dudes bringing up Margarito. Margarito has nothing to do with Cotto trying to milk you idiots.
    I am not bringing him up. I am talking about you being a blind fan when it comes to him but you have the nerve to call on us for our love of our great Idol and Hero Mr Kneeguel Cotto. And you can read, you already saw rje vast majority mad at the ahole for doing this, except you know. So please cut your act and take it back to the corner and sit down in that stool.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
      To clear a few things:

*First, 60% of the voters DID voted for statehood on this last election!

*Second, Showtime and HBO have done this before except whoever had the channel it was free. The ones who did not have either channel had to buy the PPV OR go to a bar and see it free.

*Third, this may be totally a Showtime thing, Cotto obviously has no say on what Showtime wants to do since I am sure he has some sort of a contract with Showtime in which he gets revenue for his Showtime fights.

*Fourth, Showtime has to make some of that money back is what I think it is.

*Fifth, Direct Tv has put most good local Puerto Rico fights (held in PR) on Direct TV PPV PR ONLY!! and no one seemed to care about that?????? In that case you would have to go to the fight and watch it live or pay for PPV!!
      Those fights were available only in Puerto Rico

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Then don't make him out to be into something he's not like the 2nd coming of Jesus. That is the real issue. Every boxer has their faults and some of you make it seem like he doesn't.
        Come on man, I know you are better than that and if you read any of my post on this thread, you'd see that we actually agree on the topic of Cotto being a scum for doing it. I asked you why does or did the topic bother you? What does Puerto Ricans in PR paying for a Cotto PPV have anything to do with you for you to come here and spit out the usual Cotto nonsense you repeat in every thread. Like I said before, we get your point towards Cotto and his fans. its been repeated over and over. Let us have one thread at least.

Comment

I am just glad its free here.

Comment

They are not getting my money and I consider myself a big Cotto fan. This is ****ed up.

Comment

War mothafukin cotto!!!!!!!!!

That sux, i cant wait for this fight!!

Comment

I love Cotto, but why charging extra money to his people? I would not pay a penny for this fight but I would put $60 for Canelo decapitate him.

Comment

Originally posted by codey
                  Bro? you have a man crush! and it's endearing. no need to keep fighting it.
                  You are telling somebody they have a man-crush but you have a picture of Cotto in your avatar? Things that make you go hummmm?

Comment

If you need "help" finding a place where Salmon are known to swim upwards, send me a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                      Vey smart move by Cotto. thats like 80K guranteed at 50$ and 60% all for himself.
                      Yep, fok you too Cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X