Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since USADA is Getting Tossed Under the Bus ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Naaah it's just photoshopped onto a female body. That's why the head looks disproportional to the body.
    you do know oscar admitted those photos were really him

Comment

How about staying on topic for the umpteenth time.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        People are dumb as hell. What Hauser is saying is the same thing Montoya was stating over a few months back. He accused Floyd and Golden Boy of this, and than Golden Boy's attorneys sent him a letter saying they'll take legal action unless he removes those rumors, which he did.

The rest was history. The USADA has test results on their website for Floyd's fights.
        stupid *******s man

they don't even know what constitute as a PED in the first place ... I remember when these low IQed ******s were claiming that xylocaine was a "PED" ... xylocaine is a local anesthetic and is similar to what dentists use when conducting minor surgery to "numb" a patient.

Fvking ******s

Comment

Can you imagine a story being released about Pacquiao potentially failing 3 drug tests?

LOL most Mayweather fans and Pac haters would be throwing jamborees and having parades.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
            stupid *******s man

they don't even know what constitute as a PED in the first place ... I remember when these low IQed ******s were claiming that xylocaine was a "PED" ... xylocaine is a local anesthetic and is similar to what dentists use when conducting minor surgery to "numb" a patient.

Fvking ******s
            Exactly. Just check my sig for instance

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Can you imagine a story being released about Pacquiao potentially failing 3 drug tests?

LOL most Mayweather fans and Pac haters would be throwing jamborees and having parades.
              We don't celebrate others misfortunes friend, not good to live that way.

Comment

Same people who accused De La Hoya of steroid use and NSAC of covering it up. NSAC says DLH has never failed a drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  People are dumb as hell. What Hauser is saying is the same thing Montoya was stating over a few months back. He accused Floyd and Golden Boy of this, and than Golden Boy's attorneys sent him a letter saying they'll take legal action unless he removes those rumors, which he did.

The rest was history. The USADA has test results on their website for Floyd's fights.
                  There is absolutely nothing new in this article. It is combining the Gabe story (Peterson, Berto) with the Tarver and Quillen events to make a nice year end piece on PEDS. The tards picked it up hook, line and sinker like its actual proof, again. Very unprofessional of Maxboxing to run with that.

Pretty low of Montoya and Hauser TBH. This is the kind of tin foil hat journalism that turns me off to keeping up with the sport. The sport is about the fighters, not the writers with their vendettas and diva antics.

The only vibe I get from these writers is that they're trying really hard to expose someone. Anyone. For something. Anything. Maybe boxing journalism isn't meant for them. Maybe they should look into jobs at Wikileaks or something.

Comment

I'm gonna do what f10mo$ do and say "where there's smoke there's fire", therefore Roidweather is on PEDs

Comment

USADA threw themselves under the bus. Read the article, they clearly tried to cover up Morales, and wanted to cover up Berto and Perterson too. Now GBP wont even work with VADA.

But I do agree, this does not prove Floyd is a PEDS user. Yet, the dude who wrote this knows what he is talking about and is obviously not out to get anyone, like all the paranoid fans here are claiming.

Although, this would explain why Floyd backed out of TMT Promotions with 50, for no good reason, after the deal was done. Because GB coerced him to stay. Just a crazy theory, I'm not postulating this as the truth. But it was strange to see FLoyd back out of a great potential business with 50, with no explanation.

Theres no solid reason to believe FLoyd is a cheat, and the article lets you know this by letting you know they're only 'rumors'. But theres a lot of more meat on that article.

Comment

Working...
                      X