Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting.

When where those records made public? Before or after the Hauser article?

Anyway re-reading the article it says:

On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the fights).
    So perhaps it is not this simple. We probably need a full protocol or an official statement on the issue by the USADA.

Comment

• funny gifs
      End thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Interesting.

When where those records made public? Before or after the Hauser article?

Anyway re-reading the article it says:

So perhaps it is not this simple. We probably need a full protocol or an official statement on the issue by the USADA.
        in other words

Last edited by Godsfly; 11-21-2012, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• threads been done 2 pages ago but have at it.................

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            funny gifs

Comment

• 3 positive tests. Well I'll be damned Floyd.

Comment

• The writer stating it's a whole drug testing community spreading the rumors. I believe that's good enough for me to say this is legit. 3 positive test Floyd and your cleaning the sport. Damn your sinking deaper Floyd.

Comment

• this article is correct, these companies like GBP and Top Rank have no right to conduct and regulate their own drug testing protocol. Promoters should have no say in who they choose to conduct their drug tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    The writer stating it's a whole drug testing community spreading the rumors. I believe that's good enough for me to say this is legit. 3 positive test Floyd and your cleaning the sport. Damn your sinking deaper Floyd.
                    Maybe the rumour came from ex-con Victor Conte?

I'd have liked Hauser to elaborate on Conte's role with Berto and his positive test as well as the ethical problems with Conte working with professional athletes again.

Comment

• And people still think that Pac and Chavez Jr's refusal to take a test is not suspicious at all

Pathetic.

If Floyd really is taking this stuff then I won't support him anymore but I don't like the obvious bias going on amongst posters.

Comment

Working...
                      X