Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Definetely investigative journalism.

I wasn't completely in the know regarding the TR-GBP-Hauser situation before, so some points made in this thread have enlightened me for sure.

With that said you can say that Hauser's article is skewed towards his personal friendship with VADA ceo Dr. Goodman, but the points he makes still stand and leaves us as fans in a terrible position.

Are we being fooled?
    Are there a conspiracy between GBP and USADA?

The articles puts forth so many questions. The most damning about Quillin and Morales. And more.

Phew. I'm mentally spent and exhausted about this.
    you used the term yesterday when we were discussing so you'd have to define it.

IMO, if Hauser goes with just the quillin-winky stuff and the GBP/usada/morales fight info then his article would be compelling. But he throws in the floyd stuff then it makes the article like one of the white papers funded by a conservative or ******* think tank that lacks any credibility because of who funded the research.

but you got a good discusion going so props to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

IMO, if Hauser goes with just the quillin-winky stuff and the GBP/usada/morales fight info then his article would be compelling. But he throws in the floyd stuff then it makes the article like one of the white papers funded by a conservative or ******* think tank that lacks any credibility because of who funded the research.

That's make you spitting bad things on Hauser... You even defending GBP on Morales fight that there no fishy around it.

Comment

• GBP is just as corrupt as Top Rank. Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
          GBP is just as corrupt as Top Rank. Go figure.
          I will definitely agree with you on this... The only difference is, the other one keep on marketing themselves as the they will clean the sport...

Comment

Well put. The USADA has some explaining to do. They are partly funded by government money, so they will not escape with silence.
            Bat gimme your thoughts on this post.

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
            That's hilarious, suggesting the bigger picture. You're telling me Hauser and Montoya have a source that could implicate USADA as non-neutral, non-objective, and they choose to sit on it? It'd be the story of the decade. Forget FMJ, that kind of story would ripple throughout the sports world considering the legends that USADA has taken down, Bonds, Jones, Armstrong would be lawyered up in a minute's notice, demanding that any fines, convictions, or investigations be suspended in light of that fact. But we're supposed to believe USADA thinks GBP and FMJ are untouchable. laugh. my. a$$. off.
            Originally posted by josenoway View Post
            Not in this case, since Hauser just recycled Montoya's schtick but protected himself by wording it more carefully as rumors. This is the same stuff that got Gabe hit with the legal equivalent of 'put up or shut up' and guess what? Gabe shutup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

I don't know if there's a general definition, but I gave it a shot yesterday by saying that the article has been several months underway. Plenty of keypersons was interviewed and more was approached for an interview.

I see what you (and others) are saying about the Floyd issue. Hauser has not put worth from where he got the info. Since he does not he puts his reputation on the line and Hauser is not just some random lowlife blogscribe. He is the closest thing to royalty among boxingscribes today.

So it ismy belief that Hauser has his ass covered, but we will see. Neither Floyd, GBP and particularly the USADA can pretend this article was never written.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                That's make you spitting bad things on Hauser... You even defending GBP on Morales fight that there no fishy around it.
                Sapaw go away. Are you just too ****** to get the point everyone else in the thread got-GBP chose money over whats right in this instance? WHy did they do it, I gave my best guess as to why and as such its not fishy to me that GBP would hide a positive test to make money.

Just go ahead type **** rider, *****, gay, chicken, duck, defend floyd, roids etcetc and go to another thread so those of us that actually want to discuss this situation and the ramifications for the sport can do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                  Bat gimme your thoughts on this post.
                  It's a poster with an opinion isn't it?

Comment

It's a poster with an opinion isn't it?
                    Huh?

Im asking your thoughts on what he said.

Comment

I don't know if there's a general definition, but I gave it a shot yesterday by saying that the article has been several months underway. Plenty of keypersons was interviewed and more was approached for an interview.

I see what you (and others) are saying about the Floyd issue. Hauser has not put worth from where he got the info. Since he does not he puts his reputation on the line and Hauser is not just some random lowlife blogscribe. He is the closest thing to royalty among boxingscribes today.

So it ismy belief that Hauser has his ass covered, but we will see. Neither Floyd, GBP and particularly the USADA can pretend this article was never written.
                      Floyd can and should ignore it since Hauser says he's citing rumors, but eventually a responsible honest and reputable journalist may ask him about the tests. GBP clearly needs to explain why it would stop berto/ortiz and khan/petersen but not morales/garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X