Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    kinda like the Floyd f@gs with the PAC allegations huh
    Apparently it doesn't work that way. Only Pac can be a cheater because he's a foreigner.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      The question you should be asking is where's froid's samples? Why did he choose to pay his rival more money in court than release his test results?
      maybe Broner is hiding up his arse like this man hid da watch for butch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Yeah the guy who wanted better drug testing is cheater. Surely not the guy who rejected better drug testing.
        U surely remember Mr. Dwight Gooden who appears in all them anti-drug commercials but in actuality is a coke machine. Actually the coke machine is giving quarters to Gooden to get some coke.

Comment

• “Boxing isn’t like other sports,” Steward said several months before his death. “In boxing, a human being is getting hit in the head. None of us like to talk about it, but there’s a very real risk of brain damage. So to my way of thinking, anyone in boxing who’s part of using performance-enhancing drugs – I don’t care if it’s the fighter, the trainer, the strength coach, the conditioner, the manager, the promoter – that person is ruining the sport and doing something criminal.”

Spot on by a legend of the sport RIP

Comment

• I just hope that if this is indeed true, it doesn't just get swept under the rug. I hope it gets exposed to it's full potential and all of these dopers get exposed, including Floyd. I never thought for one moment he actually cared about cleaning up the sport.

And then to find out Morales tested positive WAY before it was released to the public, failing BOTH A and B samples and the fight still went on? What kinda of crazy strings are the boys over at GBP pulling?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
              At the end of the day. Can everyone that defended Floyd, admit one thing?

You guys are a fan of 1 man. Not a fan of boxing.

Sorry, I meant, obsessively involved in hiding everyone of his flaws. Not willing to accept anything negative about the man. Will relentlessley and tirelessly defend the man's name, as long as theirs a group of you guys all saying the same thing as the other one. If you met him, you'd bend over backwards for him, literally and figuratively. You guys are a bane on the boxing community, and continually perpetuate this sad form of fanboyism. Its sickening and disgraceful.

Even former Floyd fan boys have moved on. The last of the dieng breed are truly the most demented, marks in the boxing community. The very definition of stupid, is making the same mistake over and over again. In your guys case, continually defending this man, while looking like a bunch of ride or die chicks. So in essence, you guys are the very definition of a stupid, mark. Congradulations, you've been had, been bamboozeled, hood winked.

Disgusting group of ride or chicks.
              Are you really still here writing long posts many will not read?

Comment

• Originally posted by Knibbsy1 View Post
                “Boxing isn’t like other sports,” Steward said several months before his death. “In boxing, a human being is getting hit in the head. None of us like to talk about it, but there’s a very real risk of brain damage. So to my way of thinking, anyone in boxing who’s part of using performance-enhancing drugs – I don’t care if it’s the fighter, the trainer, the strength coach, the conditioner, the manager, the promoter – that person is ruining the sport and doing something criminal.”

Spot on by a legend of the sport RIP
                so are nfl players...how many of them r clean? some argue nfl are more violent than boxing.....boxing aint "unique"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Yeah the guy who wanted better drug testing is cheater. Surely not the guy who rejected better drug testing.
                  yep..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Max Boxing
                    On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the fights).

In late-May, Pacquiao’s attorneys heard the rumor. On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto fights.

The documents were not produced. There was a delay in the proceedings while Floyd spent nine weeks in the Clark County Detention Center after pleading guilty to charges of domestic violence and harassment. Upon his release from jail on August 2nd, settlement talks heated up.

On September 25, 2012, a stipulation of settlement ending the defamation case was filed with the court. The parties agreed that the terms of settlement would be kept confidential. Prior to the agreement being signed, two sources with detailed knowledge of the proceedings told this writer that Mayweather’s initial monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.
                    This is just sad. I hope the truth gets out if he really is a cheater. I mean all these years accusing others of steroid use, and it was him the entire time...

Comment

• who were the sources when Pacquiao was called a cheater?
                      since even in this very same thread people are implying he is?

Comment

Working...
                      X