Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now theres doubt of Mayweather and PEDs. My oh my how tables have turned.

May just be rumours, but now theres doubt as to whether Floyd is clean or not. The proof you guys used before was the exact thing Hauser is trying to disprove.

Not a good day for Floyd fans

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      You state that USADA didn't report results to the Commission sooner, but the same can be said for VADA. When Peterson came up positive, they didn't just squeal to the Commission right away either. They notified them damn near a full month later and refused to alert Golden Boy despite the fact they know boxing is a business and there was a lot of money invested. Not quite professional.
      This was on Al Haymon to notify Golden Boy. Golden Boy wasn't on the contract. It's not VADA's fault they werent.

I don't think USADA blew any opportunity as far as boxing goes. I think if anyone blew an opportunity, it was VADA. Because Golden Boy effectively blacklisted VADA due to not being alerted early enough about Peterson's positive. How is that a good thing for VADA? Especially with Top Rank having no interest in using them.
      This is out right ridiculous. Golden Boy effectively blacklisted VADA because they were pissed that their fighters were being caught. If it were about not being alerted early enough, then how come with Berto's case they didn't inform Lou Dibella that Berto had tested positive? Golden Boy was given time to find Lopez as a replacement.

Your argument falls apart about Peterson because with Berto they were given enough time to find a suitable replacement, who in turn ended up making them a lot of money with a big vegas event.

Plus you aren't giving enough weight to any of the mistakes USADA has made.
      Last edited by warp1432; 11-19-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• If you look at it from floyd's POV than it all makes sense.

He tested positive for the Mosley fight because he knew Mosley was still a threat. Mosley has KO power and floyds legs are gone so he thought I better take some PED's and not worry about the results cuz GBP and or Haymon already have the cover up in place.

He didn't need them against Marquez cuz he made JMM jump 2+ weight classes to a catchweight and floyd still didn't even make weight lmao

Ortiz has power to so floyd was like I'm not gonna risk it, gimme some roids

Floyds been ducking Cotto for years and was like I definitely need roids for this one cuz Cotto might win and to alot of peoples eyes, he did

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
          lets say that hausers article is defamatory, id expect a strong reply thru the media and a lawsuit for libel, anything short of that would mean a tacit aceptance... if this is indeed true i dont think they want to go the legal way, in court hauser can ask for testimony under oath and subpoena contracts and documents which potentialy can uncover more shiet...

the next few days will be very interesting...
          They would sue either way, because they will make a big deal about suing which will get headlines, and when they settle it will be in very small print. It is how these things go.

Another thing to keep in mind does Hauser have the ammunition and wherewithal to fight a long court battle I am sure GBP, Floyd, USADA all have high priced lawyers on retainer. Big guys have a big advantage in this sort of thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            I've been saying that USADA still has to get approved by the commission for their suspensions. They don't have the authority to enforce it, but they have the authority to say something like "Morales banned 2 years from the sport of boxing"
            ah, but you originally said "USADA, unlike VADA, has the actual authority to ban an athlete and prevent the fight from happening" Being able to prevent a fight means there they must have some type of authority to enforce. If they don't have authority, they can't prevent jack squat.

So there's basically zero difference between VADA and USADA when it comes to boxing. Blaming USADA for allowing to fight happen makes no sense. They have no say over that. . All they can add their opinion of the results. Other that that, they're just guns for hire doing the dirty testing work

But I agree with your ultimate point that who knows if USADA would have revealed the results if it wasn't leaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Only the notch fighters from GBP with alot of Haymon fighters. He didn't mention any Top Rank fighters, so lets not just lump them in with the scumbags by association
              lol, just because pacquiao is with top stank his holy presence has cleaned the sport in that side and all are clean? think before you post genius, the only reason so far that no top stank fighter has been caught is that the old fuk is smart enough not to involve any other ped testing organization and stick to the old antiquated urine testing of the athletic comissions...

pac that...

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                So now theres doubt of Mayweather and PEDs. My oh my how tables have turned.

May just be rumours, but now theres doubt as to whether Floyd is clean or not. The proof you guys used before was the exact thing Hauser is trying to disprove.

Not a good day for Floyd fans
                Completely different. Pacquiao refused testing and that's when people thought Pacquiao had something to hide, nobody paid any attention to Sr until then. This has no facts at all for people to stop and question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  If you look at it from floyd's POV than it all makes sense.

He tested positive for the Mosley fight because he knew Mosley was still a threat. Mosley has KO power and floyds legs are gone so he thought I better take some PED's and not worry about the results cuz GBP and or Haymon already have the cover up in place.

He didn't need them against Marquez cuz he made JMM jump 2+ weight classes to a catchweight and floyd still didn't even make weight lmao

Ortiz has power to so floyd was like I'm not gonna risk it, gimme some roids

Floyds been ducking Cotto for years and was like I definitely need roids for this one cuz Cotto might win and to alot of peoples eyes, he did
                  You are a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    They would sue either way, because they will make a big deal about suing which will get headlines, and when they settle it will be in very small print. It is how these things go.

Another thing to keep in mind does Hauser have the ammunition and wherewithal to fight a long court battle I am sure GBP, Floyd, USADA all have high priced lawyers on retainer. Big guys have a big advantage in this sort of thing.
                    most high caliber writers have an insurance that covers these kind of situations, it can be provided by the company they write for or bought by themselves... i dont think hauser would venture to write this kind of things without considering the possibility of a lawsuit..

Comment

• I've heard from many members on here that Floyd's USADA tests are fake and will never catch anyone.

I've also heard that Manny should refuse the tests because they aren't tests from Commission and they are very easily beaten.

For instance, I was told to take someone like Floyd Mayweather who cycles in between testing. He and everyone else can easily beat the tests.

So my question is, based off all these threads and comments, are people actually now saying that Manny avoided real OST?

I mean let's face it, Floyd "supposedly" failed 3 tests right?

So I guess Floyd wasn't cycling and USADA is the real testing protocol after all right?

Comment

Working...
                      X