Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    No it was Vada... but they never received the necessary signed documents to release the information to a third party.
    Yes that was clear from the article and boxingscene ran a story on it with an interview with Dr. Margarath Goodman.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Precisely.

People are attempting to act like Thomas Hauser is just some bummy no-name writer for ESB or something, but he's as credible and established as boxing journalists get, and he's laying his entire life's work on the line with these accusations.

It's not something a legitimate writer would do lightly.
      Respectfull, your assumption is its journalism. its not, its online content. there is no journalistic ethics like this was a newspaper.

Its like ESPN. we all get annoyed that espn doesn't report news but they are an entertainment sports programming network. the word journalism doesn't appear.

Comment

• Awaiting The Bringer™ to Bring it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Floyd is experienced at diverting attention away from himself, like a sleight of hand magician.

Similar to when before the hatton fight, he warned the referee about Hattons so called dirty tactics. The ref spent so much time concentrating on Hatton, he missed Floyds MMA elbow strikes all night.
          yup, he thinks he is slick cause he read a book called POWER lol and tries to use the techniques there.

Funny thing is he is so obvious and the only ones who are fooled are his bias fans.

Floyd clearly piggy backed off Pacquiao, he saw that no one missed him when he retired and everyone was falling in love with the pacman after the oscar fight, so what does he do comes out of retirement on the hatton vs pacman fight to fight marquez to give people the feeling like he is going to fight pacman next.

Floyd also claims pacman is using his name to sell his fights, when its the exact opposite, floyd has been using pacmans name, pac only answers about floyd when asked, floyd brings up pacmans name all the time, remember during the ortiz presser? and yes pacman you are next!

and yet he claims they use his name to sell fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            But you just said notable politicians aren't honest either; but because this guy sits on the BWAA board that excludes him from ever writing a BS article?

This is the same exact story Montoya came out with, but when GB got legal, Gabe said he was "just playing" (parapharasing).

I can see someone's gripe against USADA after what they did leading up to the Quillin-Wright bout. Heck, USADA admitted it themselves.

But this article is another copy and paste from Montoya who was shot down several months ago. Regardless of who's writing the article, it's all he said she said; "anonymous" tips and all, just like the article I just posted.

But because it's from someone from the BWAA, we're suppose to automatically agree with every word that's written in it. I don't agree.
            When and where Gabe said he was just playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Absolutely. If there's no truth to this GBP and USADA will ensure that Hauser will only do kindergarten cartoons in the future.

But surely a man of Hauser's caliber knows that and is prepared.

that's the rub, and that's why this is such a huge deal. this is not some moms basement reporter.

this is thomas hauser, one of the top dogs in the game. maybe the top dog.

he's probably nervous as hell right now, but he's not jumping into this idly. i'm sure he's prepared to go to war for this one, or else he would have never hit that send button on his email,

Comment

• We're gonna look back on today as the day that fmj was forced to retire from the sport of boxing in shame and all his accomplishments are now declared null and void

I just want the truth so I'm emailing Dan Rapheal, Steve Kim and Elie Seckback a link to this story to see if they can do more research on the topic

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  the best case scenario is that hauser is wrong. his credibility will take a massive hit.

boxing would take a huge hit. huge.

just look at baseball. it's almost inevitably on the downside after the steroid era.
                  agree on best case scenario but will there ever be a fix or solution to cleaning this sport again? I mean, where do you start?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Is it possible that Hauser is full of ****? Absolutely.

But do his accusations warrant investigation? Absolutely.
                    I agree......................

Comment

• Just Karma at its finest going full circle.. Crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X