Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    My thing is Montoya wrote this same exact story months ago.

Last I heard he was telling everyone is was only joking (paraphrasing).

Why did Montoya revamp this same story?
    thats what i don't get.....this is the same exact story that montoya wrote months ago & was proven to be a joke (or a rumor with no evidence whats so ever)

it seems every 4 months theres another journalist with "secret advisers" giving them info of top fighters being on peds...........EVERY 4 MONTHS.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      steroids can help you train longer and get into better condition without breaking down. better shape = better chin.

additionally they can help you put on useful muscle without slowing down if you're moving up in weight. that will help you absorb blows.

go crack a skinny kid when he's 135 lbs wet, and then crack him again when he's 200 lbs and has been putting on muscle for years and see who takes a better punch

steroids do help your chin. it's not as simple as taking a pill or shot and absorbing bigger punches, but they allow your body to do things that will increase your resistance to punches.

that skinny guy will have the same small bone frame, unless he had a big bone frame or heavy bone density like Pacman, he won't be able to take a punch. Look at Mirco Cro Cop glass chin he has a very tiny head used to be a scrawny 140 pounds when he was 20 and weighs 235 pounds now a lot of meat packed on a small jointed body and he gets dropped easy.

James Thompson in MMA aka Glass chin gets dropped by jabs, is juiced hard he used to be skinny when he was a kid like 170 pounds and than he juiced up to 270 pounds and still that muscle didnt help him take a shot

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        The fat guy was telling floyd the juice because Floyd acted like he didnt know what TRT was when the interviewer asked it, Floyd has a guilty hand caught in the cookie jar look and the denial reminded me of a kid saying no dad I didn't get no cookies when he did.

you are looking way into it as if its a conspiracy lol, wow.

Floyd said he didnt know what trt was, so the guy said the juice to try to help him understand what it was. no conspiracy here.
        I think it went over your head. Whoever asked the question and the guy behind him were there together or knew about what he was going to ask.

They wanted to blindside him. It was ambush journalism. You really think the guy behind Floyd was just being a good guy and trying to help him remember? Stop it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Bass fishing and Bowling

the last true, clean sports out there
          I said sport

Comment

• The USADA has busted Gold Medal winning olympic superstars, Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds and other major MLB stars and have to answer to the US government, yet they risk that to save Floyd Mayweather?

Do you guys not realize how stupid this actually sounds?

The guy better have legit sources and some documents or he is about to be involved in a major lawsuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I said sport

if you see me on the lanes, you'd accuse me of PEDs...im THAT good...and yes, it IS a sport...i dont care what anyone says

fat white guys excel in it just like baseball

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                I think it went over your head. Whoever asked the question and the guy behind him were there together or knew about what he was going to ask.

They wanted to blindside him. It was ambush journalism. You really think the guy behind Floyd was just being a good guy and trying to help him remember? Stop it.
                Everything is a conspiracy by the man? thats a load of bull that fat guy was just there and there was other reporters, Floyd acted like he didnt know and the guy just said the juice.

Stop reaching over some stupid ****, so the MAN is out to get floyd? hahah please

Comment

Is there a sport where the participants aren't juicing? Even golf has rumors surrounding some of the top dogs smh.
                  Right.

I might just follow Sepak Takraw moving forward

Comment

I said sport
                    pete weber is part of degeneration x so maybe he and triple H lift together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastermind24 View Post
                      The USADA has busted Gold Medal winning olympic superstars, Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds and other major MLB stars and have to answer to the US government, yet they risk that to save Floyd Mayweather?

Do you guys not realize how stupid this actually sounds?

The guy better have legit sources and some documents or he is about to be involved in a major lawsuit.
                      Yep. This guy Gabriel Montaya is on ESB telling me that Floyd knows when testing occurs.

There are ways to get around USADA. There's a GREAT article on a former supplier to T&F athletes in whcih he claims everyone at the olympics cheats it's just the stupid ones that get caught. However, USADA is certainly not corrupt nor can it be bought. Cheaters will find a way to cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X