Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point of fact most people who question or questioned Manny don't believe it because someone said so~ they have those questions because Manny blew up the biggest fight in history over drug testing and it is very hard to believe a guy with nothing to hide would do that.

Completely different~ Manny made that mess for himself and could have cleaned up the mess at any time with any sort of better testing, which if you believe what is getting said by Hauser wouldn't have mattered anyways so why did Manny not just take rigged tests and he could have been free and clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Point of fact most people who question or questioned Manny don't believe it because someone said so~ they have those questions because Manny blew up the biggest fight in history over drug testing and it is very hard to believe a guy with nothing to hide would do that.

Completely different~ Manny made that mess for himself and could have cleaned up the mess at any time with any sort of better testing, which if you believe what is getting said by Hauser wouldn't have mattered anyways so why did Manny not just take rigged tests and he could have been free and clear.
      Because we go by the commission and Floyd isn't the commission.

He just can't come in here creating FloydSDA.

We only go by the commission over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        I've been saying that USADA still has to get approved by the commission for their suspensions. They don't have the authority to enforce it, but they have the authority to say something like "Morales banned 2 years from the sport of boxing"

It'd be up to the commission to uphold or reverse that decision.

It's not just about making test results publicly available. There are other factors here such as USADA's unwillingness to answer questions regarding destroyed samples and why they failed to report the first failed tests to the commission sooner that makes them less transparent.

Do these practices honestly seem more transparent than VADA not putting up tests for public record? I agree with you whole heatedly that VADA should put up the records though.

And I would make that exact claim for VADA if there were any indication that they were to actually do. So far, they haven't. USADA on the other hand...

I agree with you on this as well.

I do, however, think that USADA has blown an opportunity to work as a model that says "Look how efficient this is and how the sport can benefit from it." They and Golden Boy could have paved the way for it, but have fogged thing up.
        VADA can suggest the same thing, but we both know the Commission will not respect it, regardless if its USADA or VADA.

You state that USADA didn't report results to the Commission sooner, but the same can be said for VADA. When Peterson came up positive, they didn't just squeal to the Commission right away either. They notified them damn near a full month later and refused to alert Golden Boy despite the fact they know boxing is a business and there was a lot of money invested. Not quite professional.

I don't think USADA blew any opportunity as far as boxing goes. I think if anyone blew an opportunity, it was VADA. Because Golden Boy effectively blacklisted VADA due to not being alerted early enough about Peterson's positive. How is that a good thing for VADA? Especially with Top Rank having no interest in using them.

Without the Commission working together with these testing agencies, problems will arise. USADA and VADA are there to test and supply results, that's it. But because we have commissions that aren't working together with the agencies, it paves the way for all sorts of mistakes to pop up. If the commission were working together with VADA, Golden Boy would've been able to do damage control financially with the Peterson fight. The Commission would have known about positive results instantly, rather than several weeks later. There wouldn't had been all this silly legal tape and miscommunication going on. etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Because we go by the commission and Floyd isn't the commission.

He just can't come in here creating FloydSDA.

We only go by the commission over here.
          I trust no one in boxing~ it is all about critical thinking about who benefits from what.

Who is "we" do you have a mouse in your pocket, I speak for myself and what I have seen. I don't speak for others~

Comment

• If you have nothing to hide, who turns down 50 million + over "principle".

He also charged floyd 10 mill per pound over the weight limit, nobodys ever agreed to a stipulation like that.. floyd did, because he knew hed make weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              Miguel Cotto is still undefeated!
              Dude? you beat me to it!! But I'll say it anyway. lol Miguel Cotto is undefeated!

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                93 pages built on RUMORS
                Pretty much, we really don't know anything new all just rumors.

Comment

• lets say that hausers article is defamatory, id expect a strong reply thru the media and a lawsuit for libel, anything short of that would mean a tacit aceptance... if this is indeed true i dont think they want to go the legal way, in court hauser can ask for testimony under oath and subpoena contracts and documents which potentialy can uncover more shiet...

the next few days will be very interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    So floyd failed his last 3 random drug tests and they covered it up

I thought it was strange how Mosley rocked him twice in the 2nd round and floyd suddenly became the aggressor and started walking him down.

The Ortiz fight was surprising cuz he knocked out Ortiz but we already knew Ortiz had a glass jaw

The Cotto fight he just got his ass kicked so the roids didn't help him there.

If this is true than he should be stripped of all his world titles like Lance Armstrong and banned from the sport and could possibly get sued (along with USADA) by Mosley, Ortiz and Cotto for cheating and covering it up

Comment

• Flood gates are open and no one else has come forward to back this up and say they heard about this too.

Comment

Working...
                      X