Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    sports are also skilled based.

there's a reason why mcguire, sosa, and bonds are the only ones who challenged ruth and maris.
    But then where is the line drawn between skills and being blasted with steroids?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
      Hauser knows what it means to publish lies. He would get sued for libel by tomorrow morning by Fraud and his people. If it was a limp dick internet bum writer, it would be different, but Hauser has weight. He's not going to go this deep w/out meat behind him.

Your problem is that your illusions of Fraud's greatness as YOU perceive it are being dissolved before your eyes. Meaning, you've been worshipping a false idol this whole time.

I understand your pain, but I have no sympathy for you because its been clear if you paid attention that he was always a bum and a coward.

This is not a surprise to anyone but you.

pure journalism 101 states that sources have to be corroborated by your editor.

hauser is a great boxing writer and a pure journalist.

He's no chris broussard who just goes wily nily on sources.

I trust hauser more than i trust a convicted woman beating felon who happens to be a pathological liar and coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        But then where is the line drawn between skills and being blasted with steroids?

your imaginary delusional line doesnt matter.

Comment

• When can we expect the death threats to come out to Montoya, Hauser and Max Boxing?

Larry?

Comment

Where there's smoke there's fire. Fraud has enough $ at the moment from his 10 years of milking Hbo for millions vs bums that he can sweep his cheating under the rug temporarily.

Its not that big of a secret. All you have to do is pay attention to him. He's an obvious cheater. He only projected his own cheating ways on Pac as a way to rattle him, but Pac outsmarted him and kept fighting big fights for big money without playing his game.

Fraud has always been a Fraud. His career is one of the most pathetic in boxing history. I'll debate that with anyone here or face to face.

If you got balls, come at me.
            You could've made this post a lot more concise simply by doing this, instead.

Comment

I trust hauser more than i trust a convicted woman beating felon who happens to be a pathological liar and coward.
              You are one emotional b1tch

Comment

your imaginary delusional line doesnt matter.
                So does your stupid idea of legalizing all PEDs for sports. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Hauser knows what it means to publish lies. He would get sued for libel by tomorrow morning by Fraud and his people. If it was a limp dick internet bum writer, it would be different, but Hauser has weight. He's not going to go this deep w/out meat behind him.

Your problem is that your illusions of Fraud's greatness as YOU perceive it are being dissolved before your eyes. Meaning, you've been worshipping a false idol this whole time.

I understand your pain, but I have no sympathy for you because its been clear if you paid attention that he was always a bum and a coward.

This is not a surprise to anyone but you.

He didn't "go deep", he didn't do anything but cite a "rumor" from no real source. Unless you can show me somewhere else in the article where he has legitimate evidence on those claims? I'm just being objective here. I wouldn't doubt any top athlete doping, but in this specific article I'm just surprised that such a big claim was made without anything to back it up. Are we not reading the same thing?

On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample
                  Rumors, rumors, rumors. This does not equal a breakthru that exposes anything. Like I said, maybe more info will surface with legitimate sources and facts, but this isn't enough.

I never said anything about how I feel about Floyd, he has his good and bad in my eyes. I'm just an objective fight fan making an observation, trust me. I don't really care who's guilty or not (I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd was too) but I'm looking at this from a fair perspective, not with Floyd hate/love shading my view of things.

Comment

This is Internet journalism.

Comment

• Mayweather haters are whiny and emotional...floyd is the greatest of all time..I love reading all this hating ****

Comment

Working...
                      X